RE:Whats on your nudist to-do list?

Be a participant in a World Naked Bike Ride, and run in a nude 5k.

Both are available, but probably the closest ones to you are in Wisconsin.

This post was edited

The body paint sound fun. My plan is to get back into good enough shape to run a 5k again, nude or not.

My annual goal is to get nude in as many parks as I can and skinny dip, I missed that last year. I'll be back to driving as soon as its warm enough to roll the windows down.

This post was edited

Good list
1) Burning Man2) Go to a naturist resort or 2 or 3 in Europe in this prioritya) France (Cap d'Agde just to see at least once and La Jenny)b) Greece/Cyprus/Crete (Vritomartis)c) Croatia (Solaris or Koversada)3) volunteer at work exchange (my time for food and lodgings) workaway eco/naturist places in Europe and Australia (www.workaway.info) There are quite a few places looking for naturists to work at their farm/resort/village/place. Perfect place to meet like minded people working side by side.

This post was edited

Do another Nude 5K run (has been many years since I did that). Visit more nudist resorts, including some outside the USA. Go to a Korean Spa.

This post was edited

WNBR. A friend of mine just lost her sister while biking. She was hit by a drunk driver. I've wanted to do this for a few years now, but could never justify making the trip. I think I can now.

This post was edited

WNBR. A friend of mine just lost her sister while biking. She was hit by a drunk driver. I've wanted to do this for a few years now, but could never justify making the trip. I think I can now.

That would be a great thing to do in honor of her. So sorry to hear about that terrible accident.

This post was edited

I would like to visit The Village Naturiste in Cap d'Agde, France. It would be wonderful to shop, do banking, go to the post office, and be at restaurants and bars naked for days all day amongst other nudists.

This post was edited

Such great ideas! For me, body paint and join Fantasy Fest in Key West, that should be a hoot! AND a great memory!

I have read elsewhere that everyone must wear at least a thong or jock in public at Fantasy fest,

This post was edited

Drive a car with its hood down naked.

In the US, the hood covers the engine, not the passenger compartment, so hopefully any time someone from the US drives nude, it is with the hood down.

This post was edited

Drive a car with its hood down naked.In the US, the hood covers the engine, not the passenger compartment, so hopefully any time someone from the US drives nude, it is with the hood down.

And a bonnet is something that women and babies wear on their heads, while a boot is heavy duty footwear. Neither of which one would wear while driving nude.

This post was edited