RE:Whats on your nudist to-do list?

Drive nude.Stay overnight at a clothing optional resort.Work out nude in a gym.Get a haircut while nude .

Had a nude workout at a gym today. Only 2 other men and they were both wearing shorts.

This post was edited

I've pretty much done everything that I've wanted to do .. except live out the rest of my days naked on my own island with my naked wife ....
and lots of sun screen!!!

This post was edited

Go on a nude cruise, and ride in a World Naked Bike Ride.

This post was edited

Drive nude.Stay overnight at a clothing optional resort.Work out nude in a gym.Get a haircut while nude .Had a nude workout at a gym today. Only 2 other men and they were both wearing shorts.

Got a nude haircut today. Glad I did. One more off the list.
The barber told me that driving nude in FL is definitely legal. May try to get my first naked drive in before I go back to NJ.

This post was edited

Got a nude haircut today. Glad I did. One more off the list.The barber told me that driving nude in FL is definitely legal. May try to get my first naked drive in before I go back to NJ.

Do you have your convertible car with you by chance?

This post was edited

Got a nude haircut today. Glad I did. One more off the list.The barber told me that driving nude in FL is definitely legal. May try to get my first naked drive in before I go back to NJ.Do you have your convertible car with you by chance?

Yes, but not bold enough to drive nude with the top down, even if it is legal.

This post was edited

Got a nude haircut today. Glad I did. One more off the list.The barber told me that driving nude in FL is definitely legal. May try to get my first naked drive in before I go back to NJ.

Just watch which gear shift knob you use, oooh my! :

This post was edited

Definitely a nude cruise. We love cruising and always get a balcony stateroom so we can enjoy some naked time outside. Love to be able to wonder the entire ship while nude.

This post was edited

I don't have a lot of experience being a nudist.

So far I have hiked nude, went to clothing optional hot springs, stayed at a nudist resort for a pot-luck lunch with strangers (about 15 people).

My to-do list:
- Walk/bike a 5k
- Nude yacht party
- Nude yoga
- Nude camping

This post was edited

What is on your nudist to-do list? I see a lot of people talk about going to nude beaches, which I highly recommend, but Ive done that. For me, it would be having a professional photographer take nude pics of me.Would love to hear your ideas!

I had my first nude professional photo shoot last year, highly recommend it. I've been to a couple nude resorts, a nude beach, been skinny dipping in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, nude hiking, got invited to my first nude wedding next month, driven nude numerous times. I'd love to do a nude cruise, nude fishing/hunting, I'd love to be a part of a big nude art scenario like Spencer Tunick does. I am sure there is lots of other stuff I'd love to give a try nude, just nothing coming to mind at the moment.

This post was edited