Photos in Posts

How do I add a photo to a post from my profile page?

This topic was edited
RE:Photos in Posts

To put a photo in a post rather than your profile, write the post, press 'Save' and then press 'Stay' rather than 'Return to Topics' (or whatever the terminology is). There should now be an option to upload images lower down. They can only be uploaded from your device rather than from your existing profile uploads in my understanding.

This post was edited

Your instructions are correct its one of the more cumbersome ways that the site functions personal photo in your profile albums cannot be accessed anywhere else each area is self contained it seems.
To put a photo in a post rather than your profile, write the post, press 'Save' and then press 'Stay' rather than 'Return to Topics' (or whatever the terminology is). There should now be an option to upload images lower down. They can only be uploaded from your device rather than from your existing profile uploads in my understanding.

This post was edited

Your instructions are correct its one of the more cumbersome ways that the site functions personal photo in your profile albums cannot be accessed anywhere else each area is self contained it seems.To put a photo in a post rather than your profile, write the post, press 'Save' and then press 'Stay' rather than 'Return to Topics' (or whatever the terminology is). There should now be an option to upload images lower down. They can only be uploaded from your device rather than from your existing profile uploads in my understanding.

If your fairly competent with computers, you can capture the url of media in your profile. Click on the image in your gallery to expand it, Now right click on the image and select "copy image address". When you go to add the picture to your post, paste (Ctrl "v") this address into the file location field. It will be a cloud.truenudists.com or media.truenudists.com address.
I just added this image from my media gallery.

Unfortunately, there is currently a bug in the system that is omitting the "edit" feature, so if you don't follow the instruction to "stay" rather than "return", yo may not be able to edit the post to add the media. There is a workaround, but it's a bit complicated and I don't think you can do it from a phone. You need to be on a desktop.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited