RE:U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

Some of these responses strain credulity and proves my point about individualism and singular rather than communal perspectives defining what makes for appropriate body accessories in a naturist nudist environment. Time will tell if my point about this being a contributing factor in US nudist opportunities is true but so far given the rapid loss of nudist spaces both private and public suggest prescience on my part.

This post was edited

I thought being a social nudist made me stand out from the crowd and I was being my unique self. I dont feel the need to augment my cock and balls with scrap metal to make an impression.

Look, some guys like to decorate their dicks, I get that, I dont have a problem with it. What bothers me is all the lies and deflection they use to justify it.

Is it evolution?
Is it just jewellery?
Is it a conversation starter?

Or is it a replacement for something thats missing, like a personality?

Ive yet to meet, or see a shiny cock guy be the life of the party.

This post was edited

It funny because as long people insist on defining nudism as the state of being naked then all the adornments will seem acceptable as "nudistic" or what ever new word they make up to justify their behavior.

However, it was longstanding belief among genuine nudists that skimpy clothing (string bikinis, thongs etc) or any other adornments of the body is what sexualizes the body in a social nudity context. That is what differentiated nudism from other activities where a person may be naked. Those core beliefs have all been thrown by the wayside by online nakedness and libertine crowd.

I thought being a social nudist made me stand out from the crowd and I was being my unique self. I don't feel the need to augment my cock and balls with scrap metal to make an impression.Look, some guys like to decorate their dicks, I get that, I dont have a problem with it. What bothers me is all the lies and deflection they use to justify it..

This post was edited

We are nudists. The genitals are like any other part of the body in our opinion. Some people like to wear jewellery to decorate their body. What*s the difference between an ear ring and a penis ring? My thoughts are the same as with any other piece of jewellery. I like it or it doesn't suit my taste. A problem are cock rings that lead to a full erection. I think that are sex toys and have nothing to do with nudism.

This post was edited

If I wear a cockring which is rarely and never at a beach, its because I want my penis and balls be pronounced and remain enlarged. Its a sexual thing. Probably inappropriate, not that it would bother me, but I understand why some think so.

This post was edited

I do enjoy wearing cock rings because i like the feeling, especially those heavier, metal ones. I often wear them for several hours when doing my chores or working in the garden. Rarely use them for sex as my wife is not into it. Would not wear them at a family nudist beach though...

This post was edited

As others have mentioned, I am also a penis jewelry guy. Just as those who have chosen to make their body a billboard with tats or piercings, I wear a ring for my enjoyment. Because we are all different, nearly every choice one makes is likely to be counter to what another would choose. The decision to attach a given descriptive to a particular thing suggests there is no choice when the reality is we choose to observe something or choose not to observe something. The wearing of a ring is a personal choice akin to say shaving or waxing away pubic hair. One could make the case that a bare pubic region is a sexual activity that attracts attention to labia or penis. At the end of the day, those of us who embrace nudity are not the type of people who are likely to judge others. If we were, there would be whole subgroups who would object to circumcision because it promotes a sexual stereotype. Maybe we can move beyond this concern?

This post was edited

Calling those sexual accessories jewelry is an adventure missing the point. Who fully embrace the way of life dont wear adornments of any kind. So that just speaks to the idea that there is nothing nudist about wearing such items anymore when wearing earrings is somehow nudist.

Associating with nudism is just a cover, despite all the verbal and semantic machinations

This post was edited

I wear a ring on my penis daily. I'm uncertain why they are called glans rings while a so called cock ring includes circling the scrotum. Been there tried that. Uncomfortable as hell. The ring on my dick is as automatic as the ring on my finger. After the shower, I pick one from my assortment and put it on for the day. Yesterday, I visited a clothing optional venue and saw a few other men wearing rings as well as a female with a clit piercing to accent her smooth vulva. I was neither offended nor was I thinking of hitting on her. Live and let live.

This post was edited

Lol

This post was edited