What outfit is at the same time most elegant and sexy?

Say you are my companion in a place like Cap d'Agde, where anything goes and you take me out for a walk and then for a private party to which we have been invited. You want me to attract all attention and receive lots of compliments. You are quite proud, I do attract attention anyway but tonight you want me to really shine and be the queen of the evening. You can of course decide what I should be wearing. What would that be?

1. Just nude, wearing only high heels and perfume. But I'm nude on the beach during the day, would that be elegant enough?
3. Something very see-trough, almost nude without being nude. But again, would that be festive enough?
4. A nice elegant miniskirt and topless - or wearing a blouse that is practically invisible.
5. A nice, elegant top but bottomless - or again, wearing an almost invisible veil.
6. Classically sexy and elegant, not too revealing (meaning revealing the shapes very well but not the skin proper)- knowing that you can ask me to take everything off later, to surprise the patrons.
7. Something a bit SM, latex, leather? Or maybe just some collar, straps and belts?
8. A poncho which will reveal me occasionally or a toga made of a simple sheet which goes under one arm and then it's kept in place by a broche over the other shoulder, again reveleing more or less of me depending on tye moves?
9. Something so short and low cut that is very prone to accidents?
10. Something else? What?
11. How about accessories, hat, thigh highs, silk mask, opera gloves, jewelry (inclusing intimate ones)?... Would I be wearing any?

You can choose more than one outfit (places in the cap are rented by the week so we sill go more than I've out) but if you do, you have to rank them.

This topic was edited
RE:What outfit is at the same time most elegant and sexy?

I think we should progressively show more of you evening by evening, so
Eve1 classic elegance. Little Black dress showing all the curves but not the flesh
Eve2 bodice, with beautiful lingerie
Eve3 silk gown with nothing under, just to show a hint of what's beneath.
Eve4 mainly nude, opera gloves, silk mask, high heels and stockings, and since perfume. Of course.

Rx. Looking forward to a week at Cap!

This post was edited

I'm sorry to see my first thought of 'road testing' each option before making a conclusion has been preemptively ruled out. :-(

That makes a definitive choice difficult. I agree that just nude may not be a statement, although a strappy item can be provocative (and it would become elegant just by containing you), so a little coverage is the way to go. Something like a poncho that is likely to give revealing glimpses with every movement is tempting but their overall style tends to be utilitarian rather than elegant.

A nice hypothetical outfit may perhaps be a classic little black dress, but sheer enough to see what's beneath only when certain angles are viewed such that the secrets are mostly concealed but not always. A more-casual follow up may be that poncho if one can be found that has an elegant twist to it's style. And then the strappy leather ensemble just to see the contrast in reactions.

This post was edited

i think you would look amazing in an outfit like this
https://ibb.co/rG4yKQF

This post was edited

A place like the Cap sees nudity all day every day, so what you want to be noticed and attractive is elegance. Consider, first of all, sheer silk, might as well make it a full length gown. And red, but not fire engine, maybe burnt Siena, dark anyway just almost but not quite revealing your salient features to cause your admirers to think they can see them but are not quite sure. Plunging neckline. Red heels with straps, not solid. And cbest adorned with a gold chain, beginning around your neck but slipping beneath your sheer dark red silk gown. Gold waist cincture to make it a gown, for being awake, not sleeping . Hair in a bun with a gold clip of some sort to say this woman is in control. Gold and ruby earrings.

This post was edited

Also gold and garnet bracelet, gold and ruby ring.

This post was edited

I think a sheer black backless mini dress is best for you. Held on with a thin string around the neck, which leads to a plunging neckline clasped with a jeweled broach at the naval. The lower end of the skirt would wrap around the waist held by a second clasp at the very center of your rear end, essentially a sheer piece of fabric held by a string and clasped together with the broaches. The length should be the most daring possible. Standing still, everything is fine, but the minute you move...well..... The sheerness should be such that your bareness is truly there. Hair pulled back, long black gloves, heels only, red lipstick, and if you dare, maybe a subtle piece of jewelry dangling beneath the hem!!
My artwork leaves a lot to be desired!

This post was edited

Wow so many choices !
Oh yes you would have to judge the differences. You know the classic look of a silk blouse with a very low neck line. That allows you chest to be seen every so often. And a skirt with no underwear on. But the skirt would have to be very short.
The next night that long skirt that hides nothing. Maybe missing one strap over your chest. Being at your own place, maybe change colors during the evening. Red to start, then black for excitement, and to finish the night in white for the virgin look.
Now the next night, yes the sheer look. With lots of sparkle under the clothes. Jewelry as much as you can wear. But still teasing your guests, same thing goes on with changing colors during the evening.
For the next night, but not the last night. This is the time to show off for D ! The leash at your neck or even around your wrists behind your back. D can parade you around the room. Allowing or not allowing anyone to touch. This is when the vail is important. Hair is just tided in a ponytail for a handle. If needed !

The last night is for looking at the pictures of the other nights. Looking at them with D and maybe a special treat for D. A friend that you got to know well. Maybe a review of his favorite outfits from those nights. Dont forget about the couples massage at sunset. Make sure that the special guest is there helping with the massage. Being relaxed and very sexy is amazing feeling for that night. Make sure D gets you something specific for the trip to remember the week. Jewelry ! Play toy !

This post was edited

Ooh, the illustrated suggestion is a great concept, Rosewood! I'm wondering about the rear view and imagining the rear reveals just a little cleavage below a completely bare back.

It could be a single strip of sheer fabric, worn as a halter behind the neck (perhaps the ends tied together here) and the lower end draping over the tush while the clasp secures it in the front. The fabric would inevitably gather here and there for further intrigue.

This post was edited

Wow, so much imagination! The details! Looks like you'd lik to use me as your canvas to peint your idea of sexiness for a week in Cap, guys. I'd try to approximate your ideas (but no, I don't have so much body jewelry) if I knew that you get to them before the mod...

Or just publish whatever pics I already have in outfits which look a bit like the ones you describe? And if the mods delete them too bad...

This post was edited

Perhaps our ideas have inspired you a little!

This post was edited