Things to do nude

Talk about things that do and don't go well with nudity

Things to do nude

Showing page 1 of Things to do nude

Travel to seee all Nudist locations in the continental US

My basic plan is to divide the United States up into four quadrants.i have a Toyota Prius because it's very cheap on the gas and great as a camping vehicle.…

by ozinaz118 views1 replies

Gold Coast nudie run

Okay folks fess up if you were a part of this nudie run last Friday down on Queensland's Gold Coast.I'm keen to know that if its an annual event and growing in…

by Unknown134 views0 replies

At work in the nude.

Well this is something I have wanted to do for a long time but never worked out such as working set times, and/or CCTV watching. Yesterday I could have done it…

by a_mad_man741 views20 replies

Did you do the Mofo winter solstice swim

I believe it was back on again this year! Would love to hear about your experience in the forum here.I know not all the locals in Tasmania are great supporters…

by Unknown176 views3 replies

Sunny Rest 5K

Has anyone participated in the past? If so, any advice? I am considering doing the walking division this year.

by minimalist75390 views10 replies

Looking for a Housemate in Melbourne, AUS

Hey everyone,Would be amazing to end up with a nudist housemate! Looking for someone to join my furnished 2 bedroom, full kitchen and living, 1.5 bath. Heaps…

by Unknown118 views0 replies

Swimming

Who here owns no swimwear and only goes in the water when they can be nude? If so, how do you avoid circumstances where you need one. I do own and use…

by minimalist75830 views18 replies

Clothing Optional Sail to Exumas, Bahamas - Apr 10-17, 2026

Seeking 3 couples for a clothing-optional sailing trip from Nassau, Bahamas to the Exumas Land and Sea Park and back to Nassau, Apr 10-17. DM me for details.

by voodoo130 views0 replies

Nude Sailing: Best Things Naturists Can Do?

Hi from NakedSailing,We have just announced FREE NUDIST SAILING FOR WOMEN events in 2026 on TrueNudists!!!…

by NakedSailing561 views3 replies

Pashut Festival

I heard about a festival named "Pashut" or "Pashud" in the desert near Beer Sheba, Israel, but I got only concrete infos about past occurences (at least a…

by naturist_sg5710_96315117 views0 replies

Almost a disaster

I had drawn the short straw and worked all three days up till Christmas. In the office on Christmas Eve I was seriously considering some nude work hours.Where…

by Unknown217 views0 replies

First time this year

Heading to Gunnison today . Will set up near the unused southern life guard stand if it is still there.

by minimalist751318 views22 replies

Yep, Getting Naked in Nature Is Still Trending

Heres How to Do It (and Not Get Arrested)If you thought thenaturist campingtrend peaked during lockdown, think again. ... stripping down in the great outdoors…

by ConnorJr872 views5 replies

Nude photography locations in UK

A fellow member and myself are trying to arrange a nude photography session in a natural environment. Has anyone any suggestions in south Oxfordshire area?

by maturemidlander258 views0 replies

An Unexpected Benefit of Sleeping Naked

"If giving your confidence and self-esteem a kick isn't enough for you to climb between the sheets naked, then you're in luck it's not the only mental health…

by ConnorJr2283 views23 replies

Naked Bike Rides

. If you're looking for your dose of naked bike rides, not necessarily World Naked Bike Ride, you may want to check these out.Fremont Solstice Parade…

by ConnorJr406 views2 replies

2025 World Naked Bike Ride

How Can I Help In This Year's World Naked Bike Ride? 1. Donate money 2. Donate your services - Volunteer at a World Naked Bike Ride event Contact the…

by ConnorJr1185 views6 replies

Nude Massage in Baltimore Area?

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone in the Baltimore area has experience with massage therapists who are comfortable with exposed nudity. Bonus points if they're…

by baltimoreguy280 views0 replies

Nude at a monument or tourist site

Some what inspired by Jess the Nude Blogger, making my trip along Australia's New England Highway yesterday I had dressed with the notion of driving nude for…

by Unknown625 views6 replies

Nude walk among Nature & meditation

SATURDAY 23 NOVEMBER, LOWER BLUE MOUNTAINS.Howdy, I thought I 'll share this with you...(Meditation optional - otherwise I suggest you check the meet up group…

by Vince2021394 views1 replies

Camping Nude at the MC

The 2024 / 2025 season starts Sept 15th. Hope to see some new people camping at the…

by Gilan578 views2 replies

ATM Nude

A few people have mentioned going to an outdoor ATM nude. Has anyone gone to one in the vestibule of a bank nude when the bank was closed?

by minimalist751999 views36 replies

Naked archery in Vera Playa

When staying in the Playavera Hotel, all sorts of naked activites can be done including archery, rifle shooting, table tennis, chess, petanque and many other…

by anoutdoorguy500 views3 replies

Sailing nude

I regularly go on sailing flotillas in the Med and always nude once out at sea. Then, at luch time when anchored up in a secluded bay, skinnydipping, lunch and…

by anoutdoorguy454 views1 replies