blocked from chat

not sure why I was blocked but think I was sitting fwd typing thus face not on cam but there is no way to explain or go back to chat roomvery disappointed blocked by evans here

This topic was edited
RE: blocked from chat

Another moaner with a PRIVATE profile. If he wants to remain private, he has no right to be on here complaining.

This post was edited

Was that a negative result?

This post was edited

If you want others to be nice, then you need to be nice
yourselves. If you abuse others, then expect the blowback from
those who can dish it right back. Surprise.......suprise.....some
of the 'little people' don't all just sit around and take whatever
crapsome old curmudgeondishes out. Make all of the
excuses that you want but your friend has a long history here of
making abusive comments against others. It is way past time
someone stood up and reigned in the bully. If you can not see this,
then you are clearly telling the rest of us what kind of person
that you are.This topic is about someone who was banned from a
chatroom. It is not about anyone's personal profile and what
they chose to do with or share their profile contents with.
Civil people act in a civil manner and the pratts will always be
pratts.If you treat others with a degree of respect, you will
most likely get the same in return but if you step over the line
expect the blowback.Finally, ifsomeare so consumed with
photos, then there are plenty of photos all over this
site.Those people need to go andcheck them out
and if that does not satisfy enough, then they need to go to a real
world nudist venue instead of wasting time by abusing people here and lecturing them on what amounts to nothing more then a personal opinion on nudity.
Forums are for discussing the topics at hand- not for
irrelevant nonsense about people's personal profiles and profile
choices. Keep on topic and do not make it personal or else expect
the blowback. Some here obviosly have way too much time on their
hands and really need to get a life!

This post was edited

Well said sunluver. I totally agree with your comments in your last 2 posts.
MoW used to be a witty guy with a dry sense of humor. His cat pics and cartoons were something to look forward to.
But he went missing from the site for a lengthy period, supposedly from a PC malfunction. However since his return the cats have gone and MoW is not his old self anymore.

This post was edited

I feel like these forums need their own mods to respond to these questions and assist the other people. I for one keep no photos since I like to just chat about. I notice though that mods never respond to these questions and just wait for them to die out.

This post was edited

I feel like these forums need their own mods to respond to these questions and assist the other people. I for one keep no photos since I like to just chat about. I notice though that mods never respond to these questions and just wait for them to die out.There are no mods in the forums as such, there are only mods in the chatroom.

This post was edited

MoW used to be a witty guy with a dry sense of humor.Only dry when I run out of beer.

This post was edited

MoW used to be a witty guy with a dry sense of humor.Only dry when I run out of beer.
Or cats?

This post was edited

I feel like these forums need their own mods to respond to these questions and assist the other people. I for one keep no photos since I like to just chat about. I notice though that mods never respond to these questions and just wait for them to die out.If the forums had mods, would the members that got booted and banned run to the chat room and complain about the forum mods?

This post was edited

No doubt. I belong to another site that has a specific thread for "moderation" - ALL discussion of whether something was or wasn't proper, someone should or shouldn't be muted, has to go there. It avoids sidetracking the main discussions, and lets people vent anger / frustration / whatever more or less harmlessly. I seldom use the chat (don't own a cam) but if I were considering it, the forum posts would put me off it.

This post was edited