RE:Do you find yourself wearing the least amount of clothing even at textile event?

Going to a local winery for a concert tonight. I'll be dressed minimally for this type of event; lightweight golf pants, Hawaiian shirt and slip on shoes! I've recently purchased two pair of Tan Thru swim trucks/shorts. They are extremely lightweight but my wife says they are great for wearing out and about in the warm weather we normally have. I have a couple of Dri fit t's as well and they go well with these shorts. I can wear these to a backyard gathering but usually wear unlined shorts and Hawaiian shirt. Mostly wear flip flops to casual events.

This post was edited
RE:Do you find yourself wearing the least amount of clothing even at textile event?

I dress for the occasion.Of course, the occasion is what determines how and what to wear. Some people always look tacky because have poor taste and little respect for any kind of event they are invited. There is no need to use expensive brands but at least to wear according to the context.

I totally agree.
At Euronat naturist resort I prefer to dine in the restaurants naked but If I have to dress because it is too cold, even indoors with the heating on, then I always dress tidy.

Two pictures to illustrate the dining outfits I wore on one holiday at Euronat.

This post was edited

Absolutely. I usually wear yoga shorts. I either go commando, or a wear my ComfyCock fishnet pouch, which has no back or sides. It provides just enough support so that I can wear thin yoga shorts without showing off TOO much.

This post was edited

I first dress nicely and appropriately for the occasion, but do take into consideration looseness, briefness and comfort. For instance, I have found a particularly nice comfortable brand of socks from Ireland that are the least restrictive, yet look real nice - so I use those. I find nice sweaters are good, too. I, however, have yet to find a comfortable and non restrictive tuxedo, so on those very rare events I put up with it. They are usually less annoying than the actual occassions!

Side story. As part of my U.S. law school education, I spent half a year being tutored in British law by a London barrister who, under his flowing court robes, wore jeans and a tee shirt - and dress shoes.

This post was edited