RE: Do you find yourself wearing the least amount of clothing even at textile event?

I too just wear tank tops, shorts and minimalist footwear. I wish we could go back to '80's styles for men's shorts, when they were shorter. Today men's shorts are too long (this defeats the purpose=) I am also very much into minimalist footwear, such as "strong" flip flops that can be worn for long distances, and huirachi sandals that can even be used for sporting events such as hiking and running.best form of minimalist footwear is none. Barefoot is best.

This post was edited
RE: Do you find yourself wearing the least amount of clothing even at textile event?

I too just wear tank tops, shorts and minimalist footwear. I wish we could go back to '80's styles for men's shorts, when they were shorter. Today men's shorts are too long (this defeats the purpose=) I am also very much into minimalist footwear, such as "strong" flip flops that can be worn for long distances, and huirachi sandals that can even be used for sporting events such as hiking and running.best form of minimalist footwear is none. Barefoot is best.
I've read elsewhere and talked with other nudists about this. In general the conclusions drawn are that nudists who live naked a lot of the time appear to be comfortable while nude in lower temperatures than those who may only be naked occasionally. That makes sense to me as I'm comfortable when naked unless it is really cold - i.e. around 5 C outside when its not windy and lower indoors. My partner feels the cold sooner than I do, she's often got a thin layer on her body when its 15C or lower.
As mentioned above quite often I'm the last one nude when we're somewhere outside that we've spent the day with nudist friends at when evening draws in. When I do give in to clothes I only want the minimum on.

This post was edited

I actually fall all over the clothing/nudism spectrum. I love to be naked, but I also like to dress up and look snazzy.

At home, typically if not always commando in shorts and a shirt (don't live alone), always sleep naked, go to work in a full shirt and tie get up, etc etc. Doesn't phase me.

I will say this, I wish nudity was normalized. Nothing wrong with wanting to get dressed to go out, but there shouldn't be anything wrong if you want to do your daily errands nude on a hot day!

This post was edited
RE:Do you find yourself wearing the least amount of clothing even at textile event?

If it's hot out, I will be commando for sure whether it's shopping, biking, visiting grandkids, whatever. No one knows so what's the big deal? I have even mowed the lawn or gone outside to do small quick jobs around the house in boxer shorts many times. My neighbors have seen me and we have had conversations about everything except me wearing boxer shorts. My boxers usually have a neat pattern to them so they kind of look like a swimsuit. So again, what's the big deal?

This post was edited
RE:Do you find yourself wearing the least amount of clothing even at textile event?

As I get older, yes I wear less whenever possible, subject only to the weather

This post was edited

Underwear is banned at any time. When out amongst textiles in warm weather it's just a tiny pair of shorts or a flimsy wrap and sandals. For more formal settings it's a single layer - shirt and pants, socks and shoes. More layers are added if needed to keep me warm.

This post was edited

Short lightweight baggy shorts are ideal to feel a nice gentle breeze around the nuts.

This post was edited

In the Arizona summer I'm nude as much as possible. One layer only for work. Winter is simply for warmth, still commando, but sometimes have to layer for warmth.

This post was edited

Living in Florida, minimalist clothing is a must during summer. I wear 3-5 inch inseam shorts with no liner and no underwear, T-shirt and flipflops if going somewhere. Nude if home or other nudist event. Never wear undies or lined shorts. I even wear mesh cover-ups as my shorts. These are the shorts you wear over swimwear. Very loose mesh and short. I also alter other shorts to shorten them or loosen them. I have two pair of cutoff shorts that I modified to nearly 2 inch inseam and cut up the rear. My pal really likes me in these cutoffs when I go to his place. Anyway, the least amount of clothes the better. Even in winter I am comfy nude st home while my wife is wrapped in robes and lounge pants. Nude is better anywhere anytime.

This post was edited

Always commando, even in winter. Here in Sydney (Aust) winters are usually pretty mild. It's summer right now and next few days are going to be 40 degrees C + (ie 100F +). Sitting here right now in uniform, I usually have a sarong handy if I need it but that's unusual. I'll drive to work same way - sarong is handy. Get dressed when I arrive (damnit!). The worst part about summer is that autumn (fall) follows a couple of months later! But at least it's great while it lasts!

This post was edited