Do you find yourself wearing the least amount of clothing even at textile event?

I find that when i do put on clothes to venture out, I am often the one with the least amount of clothing on. Shorts instead of long pants, no socks, short sleeve instead of long sleeve? I think in my case overall I tend to have a high running thermostat. If I am comfortable most others are cold. If I am warm then others are comfortable. If I am cold, others are frozen.Anyone else normally the least clothed person at a clothed event?

This topic was edited
RE: Do you find yourself wearing the least amount of clothing even at textile event?

ALWAYS! There are many times when I'm the only one naked in our circle of nudist friends. They are cold and I feel fine. If I'm warm, they're frying and head for shade. But yeah ... if I can be dressed casually ... I'm dressed in 4 items; a flip flop for each foot, a pair of shorts and a t shirt, sport shirt, Hawaiian shirt ... and either prescription glasses or sunglasses! ;-)
When we have to get dressed and I can dress minimally, it's always in unlined shorts, flip flops and a lightweight button shirt, like a Hawaiian shirt (I have lots of them). When I need to buy new clothes, those that I know I'll be wearing in warmer days, are always evaluated by how naked I'll feel, wearing them. Lightweight, no liner shorts, and if they have a liner, the first thing my wife does when we get home is she cuts the liner out and washes them!
We visited the nearest PGA Super Store a while back. They have some really lightweight golf pants. I bought 4 pair because when wearing them, it's as close to wearing nothing when you have to wear pants! I love them and wear them with dress shirts, Hawaiian shirts, polo shirts at most every textile occasion we go to. I will also wear them to play golf in! hahaha

This post was edited
RE: Do you find yourself wearing the least amount of clothing even at textile event?

My thermostat runs high except when I'm tired or sleepy, so yes,
I'm usually in one light layer unless I need heavier for farm work.
I'm not comfortable sitting around in shorts, though, so for social
occasions I'll wear drawstring pants, or a pareu. I'm often the only one without a shirt.

This post was edited

I dress by the Rule of Three: Shorts, Shirt, Flip-Flops...that's it. This way, it takes only 3 seconds to get naked again. I absolutely hate having to dress more than that, and having to struggle to get layers of clothes off irritates me. For cold places (ice rinks, mainly) it's still three; Sweat pants, Sweat shirt or a jacket and shoes, that's it. Any other time, like mowing the front yard or putting trash cans out, I only wear shorts where I can be seen. Otherwise, on most of my property I can remain naked all the time...and I do!

This post was edited

There are times when I need to get dressed for meetings and
functions, however I do wear only one layer of clothing on my skin,
whether it' s casual, or smart casual. Maybe once a year a tie or
Jacket as formally required, but never to my liking.

This post was edited

Oh yeah. I wear as little as possible. 5" inseam shorts, commando, T-shirt and flip flops. And I'm pretty sure people can see I'm commando - which doesn't bother me in the least. :)

This post was edited

I too just wear tank tops, shorts and minimalist footwear. I wish we could go back to '80's styles for men's shorts, when they were shorter. Today men's shorts are too long (this defeats the purpose=) I am also very much into minimalist footwear, such as "strong" flip flops that can be worn for long distances, and huirachi sandals that can even be used for sporting events such as hiking and running.

This post was edited

If I have to dress up too much, I just don't go. I wear T-shirts a lot and usually shorts. Long pants if it's cool. Rarely wear shirts with collars and NEVER wear a tie. I don't even want to be buried wearing a tie.

This post was edited

Yes otherwise I overheat.

This post was edited

Always, the least amount of clothes as possible. T-shirt loose shorts and flip flops during the summer.

This post was edited

My thermostat runs high except when I'm tired or sleepy, so yes,I'm usually in one light layer unless I need heavier for farm work.I'm not comfortable sitting around in shorts, though, so for socialoccasions I'll wear drawstring pants, or a pareu. I'm often the only one without a shirt.interesting as I am the same. Wonder to what extent that makes us more likely to be nudists than otgers

This post was edited