When you have company over.

As a young spirt who enjoys being nude I often have to dress for company. Whether that be friends over or holiday get togethers. One thing I always found curious in talking to many nudists is what is your attire if you have company over in your home (assuming they are non nudists). I have heard many opinions on this and wanted to discuss it here in the group. Sometimes it can depend on who it is and that many alter how casual you are (whether to put a bra on or not lol) or if it is an unexpected visitor. I would love to hear from everyone, both male and female. If you are a couple you can also describe how your partner handles it as well. I love being nude and am all for it 100% of the time, but it's also important to me personally to be respectful to others who are not used to it.

This topic was edited
RE: When you have company over.

Since I live in a doorman high rise condo where all visitors are announced from downstairs - I never get surprise visitors. I always have a couple of minutes to decide whether to put something on or stay naked - depending on who the visitor(s) is/are.

When traveling with friends I tend to prefer to do it with other nudists or people who are at least accepting my lifestyle choice. When traveling together you don't have to do everything together. Sometimes I go to the nude beach while my travel companion(s) go shopping (not my favorite sport) - and sometimes my non-nudist travel partner(s) come to the nude beach with me but stay clothed - or I go with them to the textile beach.

With a little bit of give and take on all sides things can always be worked out. No need to make the issues bigger than they are ...

This post was edited

I think if someone comes to your place and your nude so what, its not like you asked them to come to you door, I answer the door nude when I can and I do tell them that I'm nude before I open the door, being nude when you have a visitor I think is your option not the visitor as its your home. Happy nude

This post was edited

We have a sign on the driveway that says Clothing is Optional here. You may see nudity. At the bottom is my cell #.
If we know someone is coming who is NOT comfortable with nudity, we will dress. If someone calls and asks if we can be dressed, we dress. Otherwise, we stay naked, or in whatever state we are in. If it's chilly, I will usually have a shirt and maybe slippers. If it is warm, I just wear my skin. My sons are usually in boxers, and my wife normally wears a bra for support.

This post was edited

As a young spirt who enjoys being nude I often have to dress for company. Whether that be friends over or holiday get togethers. One thing I always found curious in talking to many nudists is what is your attire if you have company over in your home (assuming they are non nudists). I have heard many opinions on this and wanted to discuss it here in the group. Sometimes it can depend on who it is and that many alter how casual you are (whether to put a bra on or not lol) or if it is an unexpected visitor. I would love to hear from everyone, both male and female. If you are a couple you can also describe how your partner handles it as well. I love being nude and am all for it 100% of the time, but it's also important to me personally to be respectful to others who are not used to it.Can understand it is most important to respect other's feelings, especially about nudity. I live alone and am always nude when home. As many I have signs up, one stating optional clothing, the other saying if nudity offends please don't enter. That been said I respect others so if I know visitors are coming and are not comfortable me being nude, will dress for them. However if anyone calls in out of the blue they will find me nude, then if they are uncomfortable I will, reluctantly, dress. I feel my choice of a nude lifestyle is mine, and that my lifestyle should never offend anyone. It's horses for courses. Respect others as you would wish them to respect you.

This post was edited

I hate it, but wear a track pant and t-shirt to attend to guest. But soon as they're gone, we dive out of textile.

This post was edited

We recently went on vacation to Florida with nudist friends of ours. We took our motor home and went to different places that we could go nude like Haulover Beach and a few nudist resorts along the way. On the way we wanted to visit a girl we both went to high school with. We told her we were nudists a few years ago but other times we visited we remained clothed. This time we told her this was a nudist trip and we had nudist friends with us. She was unsure how her and her husband would feel about us being nude with them but was open to it. We had purchased privacy walls to put up around the motor home for the times we were at textile campgrounds. The plan for us was for our textile friends to come to the campground near their house. Just before they arrived we asked them if they were still okay with being nude. They told us they will let us know after 15 minutes of sitting with us. They arrived and gave us big hugs and they had no problem with us being nude around them. We told her later that on our next visit we hope they try nudism along with us.

This post was edited

wife won't allow me to go nude in front of guests of any kind,I'm sure most wouldn't mind really though.Mar would never allow it either.
She has no problems with me being naked when it's just the two of us, and has even commented when I've been slow to get naked.
But in front of others???????? no.
One thing I have noticed though is when I sit down my nuts drop down under my bum, which necessitates me grabbing myself and pulling myself clear.
Not something to do in polite company. Does anyone else have this problem?
I suppose I'll have to just get used to swinging them clear just before sitting down :-)

This post was edited

As a young spirt who enjoys being nude I often have to dress for company. Whether that be friends over or holiday get togethers. One thing I always found curious in talking to many nudists is what is your attire if you have company over in your home (assuming they are non nudists). I have heard many opinions on this and wanted to discuss it here in the group. Sometimes it can depend on who it is and that many alter how casual you are (whether to put a bra on or not lol) or if it is an unexpected visitor. I would love to hear from everyone, both male and female. If you are a couple you can also describe how your partner handles it as well. I love being nude and am all for it 100% of the time, but it's also important to me personally to be respectful to others who are not used to it.

i totally find ur question very interesting i deal with the same problem as well. im 100% nudist and all of the time nude anywhere i can. But u cant expect from others to have the same way of thinking as you do. it depends on who it is thats for sure. for example i have friends that although they are not nudists and say that they really dont mind i have caught them staring or looking weirdly... other have told me that they feel awkward and that i should cover myself.

so should i apply the "my place my rules" or the other way around?!

well i have a girl that we have an open relationship and keeps being naked all the time. she d go only topless if someone comes but she doesnt want to wear any bra at all and i respect that totally.

some times that i know that someone will come i just wrap a towel around my waiste and if they are ok with it i just remove it

the goodd thing for being a girl in tbis particular case is that if i open the door naked to someone it might be considered sexual harassement but woth girl the things arent so strict

This post was edited

wife won't allow me to go nude in front of guests of any kind,I'm sure most wouldn't mind really though.I'm in the same boat. Anytime she's expecting company I'll always ask "Can I Stay Naked" hoping for a different response but it hasn't happened yet. Lol. But I won't give up. ;-)

This post was edited

wife won't allow me to go nude in front of guests of any kind,I'm sure most wouldn't mind really though.Mar would never allow it either.
She has no problems with me being naked when it's just the two of us, and has even commented when I've been slow to get naked.
But in front of others???????? no.
One thing I have noticed though is when I sit down my nuts drop down under my bum, which necessitates me grabbing myself and pulling myself clear.
Not something to do in polite company. Does anyone else have this problem?
I suppose I'll have to just get used to swinging them clear just before sitting down :-)

hahaha ... I think many older men ... nudist or not, have the problem of a sagging scrotum. At home, in front of Di, she knows this, realizes it and smiles about it (adjusting before sitting)sometimes but most times she doesn't pay much attention. I've done it in front of our nudist friends but ... so do our other close male nudist friends. It seems that all 8 of usnudist men have a similar, discreet way of moving the scrotum to one side before sitting and it addresses the issue without blatantly grabbing your scrotum.

This post was edited