RE: Sexual Eunuchs

Part of the problem is whenever a sex crime is committed by someone who is a known nudist, the media senses the need to pointout that fact. As if thiswas something akin to, say, a coach taking advantage of an athlete or a priest taking adavantage of parishoner. To be fair, the media should either ignore a person's political, social or religious affiliations, or make a point of stating them in each case. Imagine something like this: "The bank robber, who is the parish priest in Port Phony, ..." "The speeding motorist, who works for the Justice Department, ..." "Time has run out for N.,a die-hard feminist who ..." "Convicted murderer Sean O'Irish, well-known for his Libertarian tendencies, ..." "Sheelagh MacShea, a Republican if there ever was one ..." "Mayor MacCheese, a anti-abortionist drug lord, ..." It would bring absolutely nothing important to the news story, but at least we nudists wouldn't be the only ones to suffer.
Gerry,
I could not agree more. Even more perplexing is when any nude person is charged with an offense, they are linked to nudism if only by inference. In many cases, random naked guy, would be a more accurate description.
Also on this topic, here in the States, I have noticed throughout the years, story headings such as, Ex-Marine Charged in Shooting.Had their military history been Coast Guard or Air Force, it would not have been mentioned
As a former Coast Guardsman, I was somehow offended by the last remark...doesn't make much sense, but thought, hey! what's he trying to say here?!? I know, weird. I guess those of us who've faced down the bad guys nose to noseon a very confined rolling deck at sea during a drug boarding don't like to be thought of a less of a bad ass as any other of our military cousins. :)
While not directly related to the initial subject string (I'll get to that in a bit) I mustecho my fellow former Coast Guardsman above. I too went "nose to nose" with the bad guys on many occassions and while in the CG was a proud graduate of USMC Aux. Military Police course. As to the original string of thought, I believe we/some nudist get a little to hung up on the sexuality issue...nude or clothed, it is just part of being a human. Be happy and stay nude.

I'm a former Marine who appreciates all the fine men and women who serve, or have served, in the armed forces, regardless of which branch. I consider myself no better nor worse than any of you. However, there is a certain perception that Marines are nothing more than a bunch of raving, kill-happy psychos. I believe this is what was being pointed out.

This post was edited
RE: Sexual charge to nudism and nudity

I agree with you.

This post was edited
RE: Nudists - Asexual Eunuchs?

Asexual EunuchsIs that the image that we wish to convey?We encounter sexuality in some form or other constantly in our daily lives. Turning on the TV, we find it in the commercials, the carefully made up weather lady, the situation comedies and elsewhere. At the grocery store, we will, on occasion, spot a member of the opposite sex which we find attractive and warrants a second look. What male has not encountered a waitress who flirts a little bit to build the tip? We consider this to be normal and a pleasurable part of our lives.There are those that would preach from the cyber pulpit that there is no sexuality in nudism. It defies logic that the removal of ones clothing instantly transforms one with a healthy libido to a sexless creature. Perhaps, they are confusing higher standards of decorum among nudists with a lack of sexuality.While, true, that the removal of ones clothing eliminates the mystic, attraction does not magically disappear. the people we find attractive clothed ,we are likely to find attractive, nude. Those who claim there is no sexuality in nudism counter the image that most would like the general public to hold. That: We are normal people from all walks of life who find no shame in being unclothed in the presence of either sex..
The toughest of all tennants of nudism. It is not that there is no sexuality in nudism, but that nudism is not a sexual activity. Unless of course you go home after seeing a nice looking nude woman and masterbate. Then, for you, the nudist activity is foreplay, and a sexual activity. Next time you see forum threads on why there are so few women on the nude beach...think about it.

This post was edited

The toughest of all tennants of nudism. It is not that there is no sexuality in nudism, but that nudism is not a sexual activity. Unless of course you go home after seeing a nice looking nude woman and masterbate. Then, for you, the nudist activity is foreplay, and a sexual activity. Next time you see forum threads on why there are so few women on the nude beach...think about it.
VERY well put !
Thank you.

This post was edited
RE: Sexual charge to nudism and nudity

To me, there is a sexual charge attached to nudity. That doesn't mean I will act on it--but on some level I will acknowledge it. It is sexually stimulatiing to look at a person--male or female--naked. Swingers clubs have that as a basic premise while the nudist camp/resort goes to an opposite extreme--almost hypocritcal. But the nudist camp wants people to discipline that sexual expression in the nudist camp. No overt display of sexuality. And for all the times I've attended, sexual expression has never been a problem. But I gotta say, the naked swingers club with pool, hot tub, patio, plazawas a whole lot of fun.

I have to agree that a sexual charge is one factor in nudity and nudism. I find that after sex my desire to be nude is reduced, not eliminated, but reduced. Something very basic inside the human brain is at that moment satiated and provides less of an impetus. I suppose its similar to the advice to go shopping after you've eaten, you buy more when hungry, less when full. The two maybe connected, after eating or sex I want to nap :-)

This post was edited
asexual or eunuchs

I have to agree with the subject matter experts. I have been to a strip club and seen a beautiful woman who is working on getting me turned on and then I have been to a house full of nude women who are talking and laughing and having fun with me and its not a turn on. Its in the circumstances and how we manage our selves that determines whether or not we get turned on. I also agree that if I see a woman who is pretty in clothes or without and I am attracted it makes no difference if she is clothed or not. People see us as perverts who just do not like clothes but in other countries they think we are normal. I have been to beaches all over the world and most places do not care what you wear just that you are behaving and having fun.

This post was edited

in my opinion nudists are human beings as well as all the others with all their sexuallity. The problem, why this disussion exists, is, that we nudists try to tell the others, nudism has nothing to do with sex. So we try to avoid any sexual thing. But that is bullshit. We have sexual emotions and we should accept it and show it! We only have to explain the others, that we didnt become nudists for sex, we become nudists cause of this special feeling. We think of sex, have sex as much as all th others.
The bad thing is, so many guys and gaysthink they could get easily sex and almost kill good nudist-sites like TN

This post was edited

Sadly, that is true. Hopefully with the site upgrade, our mods and webmasters can find a bit of time to delete any undesirables and profiles which have clearly broken the terms of service.
I believe that there is a time and place for sex to take place, and the beach is not the place for it, neither is a nudist place unless it's done in the privacy of your tent/caravan/cabin with consenting people.

This post was edited
RE:Nudists - Asexual Eunuchs?

I just saw this thread. Please remember that asexuality is a sexual orientation and not about sexual behavior in private or public.

It's all about attaction. I am asexual married to a pansexual man. I am not non-sexual. I am not a eunuch. I am not celibate.

This post was edited
RE:Nudists - Asexual Eunuchs?

If you wouldn't have sex on a public bus, if you wouldn't stroke an erection at a crosswalk, if you wouldn't give oral to someone inside a private business open to the public, if you wouldn't use a dildo in front of a child, why would you expect to do such things at a nudist resort unless it is specifically a sex resort?

This post was edited