RE:Nudists - Asexual Eunuchs?

I just saw this thread. Please remember that asexuality is a sexual orientation and not about sexual behavior in private or public.It's all about attaction. I am asexual married to a pansexual man. I am not non-sexual. I am not a eunuch. I am not celibate.

Thanks for pointing this out. Its another example of people using terms in ways they dont understand to justify them opinions

This post was edited

You might be able to get away with this activity in private settings but not at most nude resorts. If you are openly getting erections around others who are clothed, it sounds like you have highly exhibitionist tendencies. And there's not a damned thing wrong with that as long as these people approve of your sexuality on display. I have occasion to hang around clothed people when I'm naked but I would be truly embarrassed if I was getting erections and flinging precum all over the place around them. To each their own, I try to live by that maxim. But the kind of blatant sexuality on display you're describing won't work in any of the public social nude spaces I have visited. You are lucky to have such easy-going friends and neighbors. Have any of these friends ever asked you to go masturbate in the bathroom and return when you're calmed down? Keep a bandanna handy for spills!

I get extremely turned on by being naked in the company of others but I never get complaints, Because I behave.I love to be nude with clothed people and these clothed people seem to be ok with me.I do get erections from time to time and the occasional joke or comments come but never a bad reaction, so far.I must carry myself the right way, behave the right way because there are many textile only people that know me and always seem to be comfortable with me being nude.One of my favorite comments from a clothed neighbor lady was ,You can be naked here anytime you like, your polite, easy going, easy on the eyes. Ive never felt uncomfortable around you, and even my husband says its ok

This post was edited

Number of times hear British Nudists claim on TV and Radio interviews that no sex happens at their events, must be totally naive or liars!
Nude Fest, Bare Camp what ever you call them once party night comes around and drink is following number of guys who move further down Kinsey scale more to gay end, happy to play and get a blow job and more is unbelievable, obviously in private areas such as toilets or caravans. Can't be getting much at home and prefer somebody that knows how to turn them on. If they used body paint and need hand removing it hands all over the shop same as if having a massage. We all human why not admit we all enjoy close male bonding and stop all were British no sex nonsense lol

This post was edited

Number of times hear British Nudists claim on TV and Radio interviews that no sex happens at their events, must be totally naive or liars!

I don't doubt that sex happens. But in almost all venues, if it happens, it happens off-stage or off-screen. I've been to dances at naturist resorts, and it looks just like the dancing at any other resort, except that the nudity adds a certain sexuality to the dance, if the dancer wishes to convey it. And things like body painting add a certain intimacy to an otherwise non-sexual activity.

If two people get turned on and want to take it a step of two further, they get a room, so to speak.

If you see public sexual activity, though, it's not really a naturist setting. And BN, I think, wouldn't allow it at one of their sanctioned events, because it goes against the whole concept of naturism.

This post was edited

Im British, I have lots of mates who Ive been drunk with on many, many, occasions

Ive never had a blowjob off any of them.

I doubt that would change if we were at nudefest.

This post was edited

BN, I think, wouldn't allow it at one of their sanctioned events, because it goes against the whole concept of naturism.

Did you notice the lack of specifics and mountain of generalities in his comments?

This post was edited