HOT HOT HOT

Well lets see. It was 94 at the shop when I looked at the thermometer. Sweat was running off my bald head like a garden hose. I cant work on everyones cars in the nude but I may very well be the only shop owner who works in shorts and sandals. As I leaned over a ladys fender to look at her drive belt I burned the S%#T out of my arm on her hot car. Just as I got ready to curse the sun for heating things up I stopped for a minute and remembered all those cold dreary months of posts about the snow and rain. I thought about all the iced over swimming holes and cancelled motorcycle rides due to rain. After the seared skin on my arm went numb I smiled and realized how nice it was to be in shorts and just waiting a few hours so I could head to the house and strip down so I could truly enjoy the weekend. MAN, isnt it great that summer is finally here!!!!!

This topic was edited
RE: HOT HOT HOT

I can't agree more.

This post was edited
RE: Hot Hot Hotter

At least hot, you can hopefully get nude! Upper 90's here again today, no rain for nearly a month (water bill nearly double), but I spent most of the day nude, working in the yard. Sweating like crazy, but loving it!

Gator1

This post was edited

need more coal on that fire...true words blue!

This post was edited

It certainly is an early summer in the Midlands of South Carolina. This past week, the heat index was well over 100. Wouldn't you know it! Our main a/c unit decided to take a vacation. Happily, our bedroom has a window a/c unit that we usually use in warmer weather and shut the door at night and turn down the main unit. We bought 2 window a/c units for my husband's and my home office. With the ceiling fan between the dining room and livingroom plus leaving our bedroom door open, it's just about comfortable IF we are able to remain nude.

This post was edited