RE: Shaving by another?

this post made me thinking... guess I have to follow up this idea :-)

This post was edited

I just had a long time friend shave me. She was very open to the idea... After her wide grin with all teeth showing.. She said, "Oh, you are going to trust me with a razor? This will be good... get the razor and cream..." She did a very good job. She was thorough and had a good time doing it... Would love to have more encounters like this...

This post was edited

We found a barber here in Phoenix that does haircuts, body shaving, massage... It's great, nice to have someone else do it, and besides he does a much better job than we do!!

This post was edited

We found a barber here in Phoenix that does haircuts, body shaving, massage... It's great, nice to have someone else do it, and besides he does a much better job than we do!!Yet another reason to come to Phoenix!

This post was edited

I've often wondered about this...Now I've read the response I think I'll have to move from wondering to doing...I've always thought it would be wonderfully intimate and a great bonding experience. Now I know it will be. All I need is my razor and a good buddy...I can't wait!

This post was edited

The idea sounds interesting and I may have to try it. But the person will need to have a steady hand - don't want any "accidents".

This post was edited
RE:Shaving by another?

I have shaved other guys before. They have asked to have it done . Sometimes for looks and some for athletic events.

This post was edited

When I hear about shaving any person the shaver must have a steady hand & I think back to Gene Wilder in Blazing Saddles where he hold up his hand & the Sherriff says "steady as a rock" & Gene then brings up his other hand all shaky saying "yeah but I shoot with this hand!" I have thought of shaving another person but not sure if I would let them shave me.

This post was edited

My partner and I discussed this just last night. I have used Nair on my balls and loved the smooth feeling. I've always wanted to shave another and in turn be shaved myself. I'll let you know how it goes!
Steve

This post was edited

My first shave was from another. Since then I've been shaved and shaved others. It can be fun.

This post was edited