Shaving by another?

Has anyone allowed another person to shave you? Has anyone wanted to try that experience? I have one once and it is very different.

This topic was edited
RE: Shaving by another?

Yes, when my wife comes over she almost always shaves me down there. To us, it's very relaxing and a fun way to start off the evening or afternoon......

This post was edited

Yes, I enjoy shaving or being shaved by others, seems it don't happen much anymore though

This post was edited

A friend and I have shaved each other , it was a great bonding session, and a good way to spend a few hours, we both found the experience very relaxing and chilled out, and I would let anyone shave me now.

This post was edited

Has anyone allowed another person to shave you? Has anyone wanted to try that experience? I have one once and it is very different.I would give it a go!

This post was edited

My wife and I use to shave each other. She will go smooth herself nowdays only occasionally and she will have me shave her. Being I am always smooth I now tend to it myself.

This post was edited

I would also give it a go!!

This post was edited

Yes I have shaved a bud and it was a fantastic experience. I really enjoy shaving others, however haven't had the opportunity to shave a female as my wife is not into shaving pubes or nude lifestyle. She also does not like me shaven, so I just trim pubes and shave balls and crack. Anyway, back to topic, it was a very nice bonding experience shaving my bud, he hasn't yet shaved me, but will soon... can't wait!

This post was edited

I did shave a guy once, There wasn't a problem and it is easier to get someone else to get to the tricky bits.

This post was edited

Working on having a friend do it... will get back with me on the idea... she will let me know...

This post was edited

Has anyone allowed another person to shave you? Has anyone wanted to try that experience? I have one once and it is very different.
My wife shaves me on occasion, and I her. It is a super sexual experience. One of my most favorite activities!

This post was edited