RE:Shaving by another?

It can be a little painful at times, but it's quick and doesn't last long. It certainly wasn't as bad as I anticipated it to be. Like Andy said, take some Tylenol beforehand and don't drink any coffee. Caffeine makes your skin more sensitive. Once you start waxing, you won't go back to shaving. The hair grows back slower and thinner, so you won't get that bad prickly feeling that comes with shaving. Good luck!

This post was edited

I just found a woman who will do a TOTAL manscape. Im going to her Friday and see how she does. She shaves pubes, balls, tsint and ass. So im going for it all. I'll kerp all posted. Should be fun.

Wow, this was a great experience. I suggest everyone get someone to shsve them. Shr wss verrrry thorough and verrry attentive to detail. She removed EVERY hair. Had to get resl close to see and remove those fine little hairs on my balls. So close i could feel her breath. Looked and felt awesome after finished. Better than i csn do myself.

This post was edited
RE: Shaving by another?

I love being smooth feels so nice and I wish there was someone in Wisconsin who would offer to shave me I think they would do a better job then I have been doing. Anyone know of someone ?

This post was edited

I havent been shaved by another but have had a couple of male Brazilians wax
Jobs from a woman at a wax place. She did a great job. Smooth for a month. Now Im out of town and just tried Nads for Men. A cream you leave on for 4-10 minutes. Worked unbelievably well. Im hooked. No more shaving or expensive waxed.

This post was edited

I havent been shaved by another but have had a couple of male Brazilians waxJobs from a woman at a wax place. She did a great job. Smooth for a month. Now Im out of town and just tried Nads for Men. A cream you leave on for 4-10 minutes. Worked unbelievably well. Im hooked. No more shaving or expensive waxed.

Hmmmm may have to give Nads for Men a try!

This post was edited

I havent been shaved by another but have had a couple of male Brazilians waxJobs from a woman at a wax place. She did a great job. Smooth for a month. Now Im out of town and just tried Nads for Men. A cream you leave on for 4-10 minutes. Worked unbelievably well. Im hooked. No more shaving or expensive waxed.Hmmmm may have to give Nads for Men a try!

Andy I almost didnt buy it thinking it would be just like magic shave but sure glad I did.

This post was edited

I havent been shaved by another but have had a couple of male Brazilians waxJobs from a woman at a wax place. She did a great job. Smooth for a month. Now Im out of town and just tried Nads for Men. A cream you leave on for 4-10 minutes. Worked unbelievably well. Im hooked. No more shaving or expensive waxed.Hmmmm may have to give Nads for Men a try!

Andy I almost didnt buy it thinking it would be just like magic shave but sure glad I did.

This post was edited

Cool... I just ordered some from Amazon. If it works for me as it does for you... I'll be a converted shaver/waxer! ;DDD

This post was edited

I'd like to know how it compares to magic shave. Magic Shave is cheaper and more readily available. But it's a better product, I'll order it

This post was edited

I'd like to know how it compares to magic shave. Magic Shave is cheaper and more readily available. But it's a better product, I'll order it

I think I paid $5 for the nads for men and got it from the local grocery store. Magic shave didnt remove the courser grey pubes but nads did. I did put it on thick like it said and left it on for 10 minutes. Im sold on it.

This post was edited