RE:Shaving by another?

Oh yes Ive shaved other guys. It is a very intimate experience and I for one get some sexual satisfaction from it. I think its just the act of having to be very close and careful with another guys cock/balls and whatever else he would like shaved.

I usd to shave an older guy for a while pretty regularly....he was a bit chubby and appreciated me being able to get to areas he wasnt able to.

Not had anyone shave me yet.

Any guys in Northern California who Would like to be shaved then just let me know....
Happy to do it for you.

This post was edited

I shave my wife now and then but she wont shave me. Be glad to let someone shave me and I would return the favor. I shave about once a week, wish the hair on my head was as thick as my pubes!

This post was edited

Yes. When I lived in SF, there was a buddy of mine that we used to share one another every few weeks... kept the jewels smooth and the angles you can't reach yourself taken care of. Help to have another hold your shaft to get all the hair, though I did find it erotic the first few times.

This post was edited

I've been waxed professionally but not shaved. It makes me nervous but also excited.

This post was edited

I keep myself trimmed and shaved. A friend commented on how he liked the look but couldnt shave himself. I offered my serviceS and he agreed. Its all about trust since youre in close proximity to very personal areas. Oh and a steady hand is good too

This post was edited

I was regularly shaved by my Uncle when I started growing hair, though I had very little hair growing at the time but it was always easier and he always did a good job and was quite happy to do it, it just seemed normal and natural, he said it would add to my interests as well and make my penis look bigger, he always commented that I looked better for being shaved and it felt better to, others seemed to prefer it to!

This post was edited

No I have not... I've shaved a few ex GF's, they had faith in me lol I on the other hand do not lol.. Had laser hair removal so it's not an option now lol

This post was edited

My ex wife liked to shave me and i did shave her sometimes ,its especially good for back shave lol

This post was edited

Be great to get shaved by another guy...

This post was edited

Be great to get shaved by another guy...

Ive been shaved by another guy. You have to put a lot of trust in them. It was the first and only time that Im had my pubes shaved off.

This post was edited