RE:Who saw you naked last?

Most recent are mom in law while staying a few days. While there , I walked by 5 homeless while on my night walk. Stopped and talked to each of them. This last Saturday about 100 as I joined our groups to go to deep creek hot springs. Crossed many while hiking in and out naked.

This post was edited

The last people to see me naked were my friend and her husband when I decided to go skinny dipping in the pool at there apartment complex late one night

This post was edited

Went to miracle hot springs. Was one of two who soaked nude. 30 plus were enjoying the springs. Then walked out to the car nude, wet, and not liking shorts that would come off in 5 minutes as darkness came. At the parking lot a younger girl 6? Cane to me closer talking about my dog. Mom came behind her and dad was gathering for the walk. Good conversation with no concern. Like normal as it should be.

This post was edited

Another sighting by our next-door neighbor this afternoon. Though we suspect they've seen us many times, this time we were both sure of it and witnessed it firsthand. The wind has been blowing and making things dusty and dirty. As Di was doing naked housework, I was tasked with cleaning up the backyard, patio furniture, outdoor kitchen and pool deck. The whole thing needed to be washed down and I was more than willing seeing that the temps were in the mid 80's today.

Di finished up inside and wondered out to give me a hand. She was returning from the trash bins when the neighbor said hello to her. Di's gotta be careful in the sun so she sometimes wears a SPF shirt. Today she was and probably a good thing cuz our neighbor is 6'1" and can see over our measly 5'5" fence. She said hi to him and as he looked over, I was completely exposed washing down the pool deck. He called out to me, "hey Andy!" He waved but had turned his head downward. I replied, "Hey John." He got behind our trees that give us privacy and said, "great day to enjoy the sun!" I said, "you know us. Every day's a good day to enjoy the sun!" He just laughed. Di said, "well... that must settle it. He clearly saw you and wasn't upset. Must be okay with it." I told her, "He'd be more okay with it if it were you, he saw completely naked all the time!" hahaha

This post was edited

There were a couple of people saw me nude today.

The first was while I was hiking up near Lake Castaic.
We are having some unseasonably warm weather right now and I was able to get away for a bit and get a quick hike in.
Unfortunately when I got their, there was already another vehicle parked at the gate so I knew someone else was already on the trail. Normally when this happens I will start out wearing my running shorts but it has been several months since I have had any opportunity to be outdoors nude so I decided to chance it and just go nude.
About half way through my hike I saw the other hiker coming from the left portion of the loop trail. When he saw me he stopped and would not come the rest of the way until I past the intersection and took the right side of the trail. At the closest point he was still a good 40 yards from me but at no time did he even make a move until I was past.
The funny thing is he appeared to be a man in his early fifties and was just wearing a pair of baggy shorts and tennis shoes but obviously my nudity bothered him.

The second person was my niece's boyfriend.
They do not drive and he needed to go to the grocery store.
When I picked him up I had on my shorts on since I knew I was going into the store with him. Naturally I put on my shirt when we got there.
When we got back into the car I proceeded to remove my shirt and then my shorts for the drive back to there place.
This was actually the second time he has been in the car with me while I was nude. The first time was earlier in the week when I took him over to a fast food place to get them something to eat. I do not think it was a big surprise to him as everyone who knows me knows I like to drive nude and he has seen me nude when I have dropped off things for them but his was the first time he has been in close proximity to me while I was nude.

This post was edited

My mother in law has been the most recent one to catch us going nude. She was seemingly unconcerned about it as she made no scene and stayed and visited without ever requesting us to cover or dress ourselves.

This post was edited

They've seen us many, many times in our backyard and maybe seen me when I take the trash cans out to the curb but, we were just informed that our next-door neighbors had installed a Ring camera on the front of their house. I'm probably on their saved Ring videos! hahaha

This post was edited

Today I was walking from the back door to start the lawnmower up when the doors at the entrance started to open and a man half looked in and shut them and I walked down to them and he half opened them and gave me a card for a double glazing firm and he said it wasn't that often to be greeted like I was, and I said the weather was too good not to do it.

This post was edited

Went hiking with a friend. While at a streams pool, 2 then 1 other came by. The first two stopped. I called to them we are OK if they are. They came and passed
I even offered to take their "couple" picture of them. They declined. The other came through and said hi. We left to continue the trail to the lesser used side and came upon another couple. We had time to courtesy cover and did so. Of course we said hello and enjoy thier hike.
Always comment hello and enjoy. Break the ice and remind them you are just like them enjoying the outdoors. Just less clothed.

This post was edited

I was in my back yard not something tanning, just relaxing enjoying the sun. I thought I was safe since I have a 6ft privacy fence. My neighbor behind my house decided to work on his she's roof. As soon as I saw him looking my way (I don't know how long he was there) I got up and went inside my house.

This post was edited