RE:Who saw you naked last?

I run 10K most every day: (if temp is +- 46 Deg F or higher and minimal snow or ice on the ground) when running on pavement around town, I wear a micro brief or micro thong, to be legal; most often, I run on forest trails (nudity is legal on Forestry Land) where I always run fully nude, except for shoes and visor and sunglasses; I don't carry any covering, not even a thong with me when NudeRunning.
Day before yesterday:
while NudeRunning, a group of dirt bikers passed me, a couple of them high-fived me. On the return, I took a divergent trail (I had not scouted it) which met with the main highway and ran parallel alongside it for nearly 2 miles before turning back into the forest. I simply continued running, fully nude, so many vehicles moving in both direction passed me, drivers and passengers having clear close up view of my full nudity, a couple of them hooked. I finished the nude run back at my vehicle, parked on Forestry Land; a local PD car turn off the road onto the trail and rolled up to me, the female PD officer inside said hi, smiled and gave me a thorough up-down scan, said looks good and drove back to the road... she had seen me fully nude several times, when I was running or sun tanning, in the past, but never this close-up, only a foot away...

This post was edited

This question comes up so often and well at least a 24 page thread thus far here. I can speak for my wife and myself on this subject we are not in the least interested or anxious to be seen naked by the general public or a random textile person.
We are not aching to be seen naked as some do. Closest thing I have been seen is my wife when my shorts dropped to my knees the other day (weight loss)

We want no law enforcement or community rumor issues. An accident can happen where one does get seen as myself with my lifetime of sleep walking/eating. Thats a diff thing than the general public or causing an intentional innocent.

This post was edited

My cousin was visiting a few weeks ago.. As kids we saw each other naked and in other states all the time.... Both 56 now and my thought is well we've seen each other nude before LOL... Granted that was when we were like 7 to 16... So I do my usual strip when I get home.. after 2 days he said screw it and joined me as well...

This post was edited

Well I was out camping with the guys for the annual mens camping trip.

Over the years I have convinced them that its ok for us to be naked. And most have joined in and made it so much better together. There was a toga party that was so funny. Lol

This post was edited

A random guy on the trails last week.

This post was edited

People attending a bare karaoke event when I sang karaoke.

This post was edited

Other visitors in my local sauna.

This post was edited