Who saw you naked last?

Other than a spouse, who was the last one to see you naked. In my case, it was a neighbor, who watched me cutting the grass in my back yard. As my mower is gas powered, I was concentrating what I was doing. When I finally noticed her, I turned off my mower and walked towards my house to get something to put on. She asked where I was going, as I hadn't finished cutting the grass. She then told me she had watched me before from her window and she was perfectly fine with me walking around my yard nude. She said she wished she had the confidence to do the same. Who knows. maybe one day she will join me for a nude drink. Who saw you naked last?

This topic was edited
RE: Who saw you naked last?

The lady next door when I was coming in the back door from the greenhouse.

This post was edited

A bunch of people at our nude beach! ... other nude people and lots of clothed people! :D

This post was edited

Guys at the gym earlier this morning.

This post was edited

Several thousand people who watched the WNBR I was in
a couple weeks ago... Not to mention all of the views, of that
event, that somebody posted on YouTube 8-) ... I still don't understand why so many riders in that event were wearing clothes. ... How often do you get a chance to ride completely naked through the streets of a big city? ... and get cheered for doing it. :-)

This post was edited

Next door lady again and I went down to the gate and had a chat with her.

This post was edited

The neighbor next door

This post was edited

a bus load of thai tourists,and i didnt even move while they went crazy with their iphone cams,they took a wrong turn in a mini bus,right in front of my track outside home,and i waas just standing there enjoying the sun lolSo will the mini bus driver do this again to show off the Australian wildlife in the natural form.

This post was edited

Other than hubby, the last person to see me nude were the 100 or so nudists at the beach.

This post was edited

Last Saturday over 100+ at the local resort. Planning again this Sunday too!

This post was edited

The neighbor's friend when she was leaving. I was coming around the side of the house on the riding lawn mower. I was naked from the waist down.

This post was edited