RE:Who saw you naked last?

The naked man who's locker was next to mine at the gym tonight.

This post was edited

On Sunday my neighbor dropped off a loaf of bread his wife baked. I was making supper. He has become accustomed to my staying nude when he drops by alone.

This post was edited

A dog walker on the beach yesterday. I was taking a dip in the sea.

This post was edited

Aug . 02 , 2017 . Last evening . A woman at the beach where I lay out naked . Had seen me earlier as I walked in and out of Lake Michigan naked . When I approached her , wearing shorts , to apologize for being naked , she mentioned that she had seen me many other times also naked , and that it does not bother her . She is quite comfortable if other people want to be naked . Doesn't care if your naked or not while at the beach . Walked the beach naked , and walked openly naked right past her just a few feet away , carrying my beach towel in my hand . Nice . Steve

This post was edited

The lady from the plant nursery just up the lane today and I was out the front when she spoke to me, she most likely knew as I think her brother who runs the nursery has seen me nude before. One less I have to watch out for when out front.

This post was edited

in Las Vegas we have the Erotic Heritage Museum and from time to time they allow people to go as bare as you dare. Every thurs night they have a nude yoga class I attend. I am usually there early and strip down while I wait for class to start. Many times others are viewing the museum and come into the room where we do our yoga and I am standing there naked. Some leave very quickly and others will stay and talk. I enjoy the ability to be naked in public and sometimes other will join in. Have made a few new friends at the museum.

This post was edited

Obviously ... aside from my wife ... My esthetician saw me naked last!

She does every time I visit her. Nose, ears, shoulders, upper arms, back, butt and Brazilian ... all get waxed every 6 weeks. She's commented on my being so comfortable being nude around her. This last visit, she asked me if the place I was speaking of was "clothing optional." When I stated it was, she didn't stop asking questions about places and nudism in general. She's got a pretty good handle on our philosophy but she's not a nudist herself. It's possible she is comfortable with nudity inside her home but she has a grown son living with her and occasionally the son's girl friend comes to visit and stay so she has no complete privacy. She told me that she was certain I was a nudist after our first visit. She said, "I kinda figured you were a nudist because you have an all over tan and you were comfortable being naked ... and ... you didn't get all excited just because you're naked!" hahaha

At any rate, I arrive, we greet and hug, I go into the treatment room, strip and get on the table. I'm naked throughout the process and then when I'm done, she and I stand and finish our stories or conversations; me naked, her dressed, obviously. She stated that she has another nudist client and he's not as open to conversation about nudism, which I found quite strange. But she's happy I'm willing to talk about it and share experiences. I'm always happy to talk about nudism and to educate, enlighten and share what nudism is really all about.

This post was edited

A guy on a bike as I was walking down a lane nude with the dog, when I heard a sound of a bike coming behind me and my shorts were in a bag where I had the post in which I was on the way back from posting so as to save carrying when I stripped of to go across the fields nude, so it was far too late to even try to cover up. When he went past me he didn't make any sounds as it was normal for him to go pass a nude dog walker.

This post was edited

Just happened this morning I stepped out to get my morning paper off the porch it had only made it to the steps I grab it and looked up there was my neighbor across the street getting hers I got a wave and smile from her what a great way to start the weekend

This post was edited

A couple of linemen saw me the other day. I was in my backyard checking on a fruit tree and just happened to look down my fence line and saw 2 linemen up on a pole staring at me. Not what any of us was expecting! LOL!

This post was edited