RE:Who saw you naked last?

Two fit / healthy looking guys on a forest trail at River Island NSW.
And the locals in the club house the following evening.

This post was edited

Two fit / healthy looking guys on a forest trail at River Island NSW.

Who was the second fit healthy guy? :-)

I was last seen naked in the sauna and steam room on board the ship I went cruising on.

This post was edited

the last person who saw me naked was a random guy i hooked up with many years ago for some man/man fun. since then, no one has seen me naked, not even in a nudist setting

This post was edited

Neighbors ...

In between trips to our nude beach, our club and visits to resorts in Palm Springs, since we live naked always, the neighbors undoubtedly see us naked either everyday or possibly a few times a week. I think it's gotten so normal that they don't think twice about it. We have taken precautions not to force our nudity on them but when you live naked, it's likely you'll be seen here and there.

This post was edited

My esthetician ... another waxing session yesterday morning! She's so comfortable being around me while I'm naked. We were talking and finishing up a story we were sharing and she said, "I can stand here for hours and talk to you about so much stuff!" I said, "well, probably should get dressed." She said, "not if you don't want to! :-) , but I've got two more people to wax after you so I better get ready!"

She's become increasingly interested in nudism; where we go, what we do, what goes on, cost ... and even the usual questions about sex and nudism. She said she has another client and he talks about it as well but isn't as open about it as I am so she's glad I'm willing to talk about it and answer questions. She admitted to going topless on many of her travels throughout the world and she is a world traveler.

At any rate ... she saw me naked last ... aside from my wife who sees me naked everyday, mostly all day!

This post was edited

Andy, I do believe you may have evangelized another another convert. Although, she appears to be quite comfortable with, at least, partial nudity.
Since you are so casual and matter of fact on the subject she has no hesitation asking you questions. Keep up the great work.

This post was edited

Just a day or two ago I was working naked in my back yard very close the back door of my house. The postman came round the corner to drop a parcel at my back door. He's the regular postman and I guess he already knew I'm a nudist - seeing me through the window or answering the door in a hastily donned robe. But he was immediately followed by another delivery man - a complete stranger. So I just stood there in my naked glory and thanked them as the sun glinted off my piercing jewellery.

This post was edited

Six hours at the Spa yesterday with several dozen others there to enjoy the facility Au-Natural.
Had a 90 minute body scrub and massage while naked as well. My masseuse did a great job with knuckles and elbows and a nice oil rub down to wrap it up. Heaven!
Several of the Korean men bring their sons with them and they embrace the freedom without reservation.
Met several very nice guys! We chatted about the freedom of being naked and about the few who still lack confidence and do the towel trot.
It was a great way to spend the morning.
Just wish I lived closer, I used to be five minutes away, now it's an hour. :(

This post was edited
RE: Who saw you naked last?

Wonderful!

This post was edited
RE: Who saw you naked last?

A car driver who came down the lane when I was taking the lawn mower from the trackway back into the garden.

This post was edited