RE:Who saw you naked last?

About 20 others last night at a "dive-in movie". All naked in the pool watching a movie.

This post was edited

Five guys plus hubby when we visited a local clothing optional resort last night.

This post was edited

About 20 others last night at a "dive-in movie". All naked in the pool watching a movie.

Oh wow! Sounds awesome! Wish I could go!

To answer the question posed in this thread, it was a guy at the gym locker room just last week.

This post was edited

Definitely the people at the nudist resort last week. Possibly several people out riding bikes around town at 3am as I went out to collect the mail, maybe the closest neighbor as I made a LOT of noise trying to get the mail out of the box. There wasn't a lot of mail, maybe three letters and an oversized advertising postcard, but the postcard was lodged in the box and hard to get out. I might have been seen, but doubt that I was, by a truck that came around the curve about three block away as I was out there.

This post was edited

We just had a guy from TN over. He was in town for work. He was naked also. It was only for a hour or so, but we met another nudist.
Maybe going nude hiking this weekend. I hope that a lot of people see me. lol

This post was edited

Who saw us naked last?

A couple hundred people at Laguna Del Sol... but we saw them naked as well! :DDD

Around here, at home, I'm/we're just living our lives and though we don't flaunt our nudity and purposely expose our neighbors to it, it's highly probable that they see us naked more than we realize. I think we're being careful and take precautions but we don't know 100% sure that in some instances, they don't see us. Frankly, we just don't concern ourselves with it anymore. ;-)

This post was edited

Saturday with a group of. 22 like minded campers, 16 took a hike and were passed by a motorcycle who seemed surprised. At the other end where the trailhead is by the road another motorcycle came by. The female rider turned either to make sure she saw what was there or needed a better look. 20 people by the road with 12 having little to nothing on. A car decided to drive by also. No biggie to anyone it seems.

This post was edited

A car decided to drive by also. No biggie to anyone it seems.

A car that makes decisions? Never heard of those before. Were there any people in this car when it decided to drive by?

This post was edited

Tesla has self driving cars. But they tell you to keep your hands on the wheel just in case. No, this wasn't a tesla. Did not really see who was inside because the group was enjoying the companionship.

This post was edited

A textile at black's who I gave a ride to downtown San diego. Bonus was nude driver, partial passenger, and textile visitor to busy curbside.

This post was edited