RE:Who saw you naked last?

amen!

This post was edited

My wife loves Mira Vista! She also loves Laguna Del Sol... both owned by the same couple. We are smack dab in the middle of both. 7-8 hrs drive in our motorhome. We took our circle of close friends to MV a couple years ago and spent a week... it was NOT long enough! I think if our textile friends were mature enough to try it and visit either of these two places, they would regret ever raising an eyebrow at nudism and social nudism.

I really like MV as well. When we get our camper, that will be our first stay.

This post was edited

While walking the dog nude this evening on the local (closed) golf coarse I happened to see a jogger coming towards me at about 45 degrees so I quickly put my shorts on and he turned and starting going the same way as I was so I will be surprised if he didn't see I was nude but, if he did he acted if it was normal to see someone walking their dog naked.

This post was edited

Our newest pool kid saw me naked a week ago. I'm certain it wasn't my nude sighting but he up and quit a week later. He was complaining about the work load and that seemed to be the issue with his resignation. This time it was my fault. He came on the usual day but much earlier than normal. Reason it was my fault is because he always sends a text that tells me he's 10 mins out. Since it was much earlier than his normal time, by about 2 hours, I didn't have my cell phone handy to hear the alert.

I came around the corner and so did he. He stopped, looked down below my waist and froze! hahahahaha I said, "sorry! You're here quite early!" He apologized and I walked into the house and slipped on a robe. I came back out and apologized again and he stated it was okay and it was his fault for coming earlier. We talked a bit more and I gave him his weekly tip and he thanked us through the open sliding door. But, about 5 days later, he up and quit.

This post was edited

Mmm no Andy it wasn't the work load. :D :D :D

Sorry could't hep myself !

This post was edited

:DDD... you're funny! ;-)

This post was edited

Out for may walk tonight. Stopped by one of the local non housed people to check on him. He had a female friend visiting. Said hello and continued the game they were playing and involved me in the conversation. 15 minutes plus, no problem. Even asked me and the dog to come back during my walks.

This post was edited

That would be my exwife. (Nudist in Training)

This post was edited

My wife but then that's nothing new. Can't wait until they open up the resort I frequent to non-members. I'm due.

This post was edited

My wife but then that's nothing new. Can't wait until they open up the resort I frequent to non-members. I'm due.

Same here Silver... but as I've said before, if I'm not naked and am able... my wife calls 9-1-1! She says she knows I'm not right in the head if I've got clothes on when I don't have to!! ;DDD

This post was edited