The lady next door before she moved

The lady next door saw me naked last.. She use to walk on in my place without knocking. She just open door and come in. I would be totally naked.. She come in and we sit and have coffee and talk. I love sitting in front of her while she was still dress but I was naked. I go over to her place now and strip naked and we have coffee and talk now. The last time was five days ago.

This post was edited
RE:Who saw you naked last?

I hope nobody ... I live in an internal apartment and on Saturday I went out to the balcony to hang clothes. It was early and the neighboring blinds low, but ...

This post was edited
RE:The lady next door before she moved

The lady next door saw me naked last.. She use to walk on in my place without knocking. She just open door and come in. I would be totally naked.. She come in and we sit and have coffee and talk. I love sitting in front of her while she was still dress but I was naked. I go over to her place now and strip naked and we have coffee and talk now. The last time was five days ago.

A CFNM event then with you and the neighbor lady.

This post was edited

Just my wife but then she sees me that way every day. Besides her it was probably one of my sons that came home from college for a weekend.

This post was edited
RE:Who saw you nude last?

I do not like or use the term naked when referring to nudists/naturists

My husband and I live 24/7 since we live in Travelites Nudist Retreat,
In addition in the last week, I would say 5 visitors.

This post was edited

Guests members and staff of my naturist club.

This post was edited

The UPS driver two days ago as he delivered my cigar order. He didn't seem real surprised staying on schedule is their priority.

This post was edited

Awesome Cheri for both of ya.

This post was edited

My neighbor from across the street. I had given her a heads-up after she moved in three years ago. She wasn't upset by the news, so one day when she caught me with the door wide open, I waited long enough to observe a positive reaction before retreating again.

This post was edited
RE: Who saw you naked last?

Other than people on a nude beach, my neighbour. I had gone to bed early (I sleep naked), and there was a commotion that woke me up. I went into the kitchen for some food, and she was in the communal garden. I wouldn't even have noticed her if she hadn't knocked on the window. *She* had obviously noticed *me*.

In pictures only, several people on this site have seen me since.

This post was edited