RE:Who saw you naked last?

Since my last post... not sure who or how many neighborhood walkers got a glimpse of my lower half. I've been doing a long overdue project; painting all interior doors, jams and frames. I'm taking the doors off and painting them in the garage. Both cars are parked on the driveway. There is a slight incline on the driveway to the garage, from the sidewalk.

To get the paint to dry faster, I've been opening the man door to the backyard and opening the garage door slightly to get some cross ventilation and warm breeze we've been having. According to my wife, she said that she got a good view of my penis and butt as I was painting, while she went to get the mail. It's possible that some of the neighbors walking might have caught a glimpse as well. Again... no cops, so either they didn't see or they didn't care. By the way... the garage door is now lowered a little more to ensure I'm not exposing anyone intentionally.

This post was edited

. I'm taking the doors off and painting them in the garage. .

Brush, roller or spraying? Or some of each?

This post was edited

Im pretty sure my neighbors who live behind me saw me naked in the last week or so as I have been taking my morning coffee break on my patio as I work from home.

This post was edited

I thought I was shielded by the car and doors and these ladies wouldn't see much. I kept the bags at a height to camo my penis but when they both waved, I lifted one bag to wave back, at which they both laughed and clapped! Of course, I had to now get back into the house so instead of walking backwards, I just turned and gave them a backside view. My wife just shook her head and she said when she turned around to look at the women, they both gave her a thumbs up!!!

You made my day Andy! :)

Wish I had neighbors like that, it'd make it so much easier to enjoy my yard and get projects done.

This post was edited

Well... seems all's well in the neighborhood... or at least on our cul de sac! Not wanting to push the envelop on the ladies/neighbors across the way, I was moving our cars our of the garage to sweep the floor. I had on my long baseball jersey and covers just below the butt crease line and my low hanging scrotum. The two older ladies across the way were out in their driveway working on cleaning out their garage. They waved at me and I waved back. Then the older woman made a hand/arm gesture like "what the hell..." and then pulled at her top and pointed to me. She was making a comment about me wearing the jersey! hahahahaha I just gestured back with an "oh well shrug!" Had I been really ballsy I would have taken it off but... they already seem accepting that I didn't want to push it. I think it's time for Di and I to have them over for a glass of wine on the front patio and see where that goes. ;D

This post was edited

My neighbors next door I was out on back porch enjoying my coffee after dinner they both waved ,best thing I did a couple years ago was to bring it up to them they said they were cool but every spring I text text the neighbors wife and she texts no problem and sends smile faces along lol

This post was edited

My neighbors next door I was out on back porch enjoying my coffee after dinner they both waved ,best thing I did a couple years ago was to bring it up to them they said they were cool but every spring I text text the neighbors wife and she texts no problem and sends smile faces along lol

I only wish I/we had visited with our next door neighbors soon after they moved in. We didn't, they've seen me/us/Di naked in the backyard and seem accepting or tolerant but we often wonder if they would have been friendlier if we'd told them instead of them seeing us accidently. Oh well, water under the bridge.

This post was edited

I got tired of sneeking around my own yard

This post was edited

My neighbor. I live in a triplex apartment. It was about 1 in the morning and I had to get something out the car, so I hopped out of bed went to the car and got what I went for. On my way back inside the neighbor was heading to her car in her bra and panty. When she saw me she smiled, I smiled back. When I saw her this morning she looked at me smiled and said nice. We both laughed.

This post was edited

I got tired of sneeking around my own yard

We've never sneaked around our own yard. We've always continued to live as we do normally and if seen, we feel that those that have an issue with it should come and talk to us about it. I guess depending on how we're approached, we would either make adjustments or just keep living as we do. I think it's one of the main reasons our neighbors next door and those across the street have been tolerant, and now accepting, of our lifestyle. We don't treat what we do or how we live as something wrong, bad, naughty or sexual... we just go about life as if we were clothed.

The only difference would have been that we should have made the effort to let them know before they looked out their upstairs windows, down to our backyard and saw the ol' naked guy and gal enjoying their freedom in their own backyard. I guess it would be something to concern ourselves with if they weren't as friendly as they are. It's a different story with our next door neighbors. Across the street is an much better story and better relationships.

This post was edited