RE:Who saw you naked last?

The last two to see me were giving me an audition, last Wednesday. I started clothed but was soon required to strip naked, on camera.

This post was edited

The last two to see me were giving me an audition, last Wednesday. I started clothed but was soon required to strip naked, on camera.

What were you auditioning for?

This post was edited

Besides my wife, my 76 year old neighbor. I have a private backyard with a 6' fence with an extra 2' of lattice on most of the yard. I've told him in the past if he pops his head over he may see my nude. Last week he was up on a ladder trimming the palm trees and I was back there digging up a sprinkler pipe. I noticed him looking towards me so I waved and so did he, I said I told you a few years ago you may see me in my birthday suit LOL... He laughed and said I remember and it's not the first time I saw you and surly won't be the last

This post was edited

Besides my wife, my 76 year old neighbor. I have a private backyard with a 6" fence with an extra 2" of lattice on most of the yard. I've told him in the past if he pops his head over he may see my nude. Last week he was up on a ladder trimming the palm trees and I was back there digging up a sprinkler pipe. I noticed him looking towards me so I waved and so did he, I said I told you a few years ago you may see me in my birthday suit LOL... He laughed and said I remember and it's not the first time I saw you and surly won't be the last

Looks like you possibly made a new naked friend. And may i say...lucky neighbor.

This post was edited

Im also very curious about this audition story. More please.

This post was edited

I have a private backyard with a 6" fence with an extra 2" of lattice on most of the yard.

A 6 inch fence is not very high, even with the extra 2 inches of lattice on top. It sounds like it is only a flower bed border to me. Someone sitting on the ground could easily see over it. Not a problem to just step over it either.

This post was edited

You're truly fortunate to be able to be that free with her.

This post was edited

Not sure if it was a sighting or not. My wife and I were working in the front and backyard. She doesn't put up near the fuss that I do when I have to put on clothes to work in the front so she slipped on something and did the things in the front yard and I stayed naked and worked the side/backyard. We finished up I put some of the tools away.

She closed the man door to the backyard but forgot to close the garage door. I came in the back slider and we took showers and settled in for some popcorn and a movie. It was a little later than dusk and I remembered I left my cell in my car. I walked out to get it and opened the car door, reached over to get my phone and hear, "Evening!" By the time I stood up out of the car and realized the garage door was opened, the couple had already passed by. No lights on except the dome light in the car and my butt sticking out into the dark garage. Maybe a sighting, maybe not! ;DDD

This post was edited

a couple who we play bridge with - i introduced them to 1st a nude outing at mira vista resort, then bridge in the all together.

This post was edited

My wife loves Mira Vista! She also loves Laguna Del Sol... both owned by the same couple. We are smack dab in the middle of both. 7-8 hrs drive in our motorhome. We took our circle of close friends to MV a couple years ago and spent a week... it was NOT long enough! I think if our textile friends were mature enough to try it and visit either of these two places, they would regret ever raising an eyebrow at nudism and social nudism.

This post was edited