RE:Who saw you naked last?

A lady I met on a dating web site. I took her for her first ever motorcycle ride and she invited me back to her house to use her hot tub. She told me I could use it naked if I wanted to, so I did. She said it had been a long time since she had seen a naked man.

This post was edited

My lady next door neighbour by accident lol x

This post was edited

Our mail person, accidentally. I was working in the back yard yesterday. Went to get a tool from the garage and there was a package on the back porch, wasnt there 10 minutes earlier! No way they did not see me, dang quiet cars! We have both a lady and young man who swap up, no idea which one, if the lady she has seen me before and said nothing. Oh well, its my yard.

This post was edited

The people here at the nudist resort.

This post was edited

About 10 hikers, a resident and two cyclists who saw my friends and I on a day-long nude hike two days ago.

This post was edited

My new neighbor. I was out mowing my yard yesterday. I live rurally on 20 acres, there is an easement around the property that is used by the two neighbors behind us. We have lived here for the last nine years, have never had our neighbors drive up. I have been caught by a couple of UPS/FEDEX drivers in the past. As I said I was mowing my front yard yesterday and was a distance from the house. Looking up I saw a four wheeler coming down the drive and it turned onto the place I was mowing. It happened quickly and I had no time to cover myself. So I thought oh well he'll get a surprise and I remained sitting nude on my lawn tractor. The young man got out of his four wheeler and approached me. I told him if he had issues with nudity, I would go get my shorts and put them on. He replied that nudity did not bother him and besides I was on my own property. He came near and introduced himself as one of the two neighbors and that he thought it was time to meet the people that provided the easement. So he introduced himself comfortably as did I and we chatted for about ten minutes. We both had served in the military and I sensed that may be the reason he was not affected by my lack of dress. By the end of our conversation I had told him about us and that he was welcome back anytime. He thanked me, and I went back to mowing the yard. It was a nice friendly meeting and though he is not a nudist, I hope we made a new friend.

This post was edited

A lady I work with. We were sharing stories and I shared with her my naked hotel elevator ride. She didn't believe me, so I sent her the video. I'm naked in the video. She believes me now.

This post was edited

Probably the neighbor lady across the street! We had returned home from my wife's golf lesson. My wife decided to do a little front yard landscape maintenance while still dressed. I came into the laundry room, stripped and then began doing some things in the garage with the doors open. Cars were still parked inside the garage so there was some shielding. I was taking my tools back and forth from the garage to the work shed and on my way back on one trip, my wife had opened the side gate. The neighbor had backed out of her driveway and stopped to talk to my wife for a minute and I think she saw me and smiled and waved! ;D Life continues to Be Good!

This post was edited

A carpenter working on the home on the street behind us about two hour ago.(7/27/19, 10:30 AM Pacific time)
They are adding on to the home but most of the workers are below the view line of our back fence.
I had been watching for a while and had not been able to see any of the workers so felt it was Ok to go into the back yard nude.
I had to move a couple of boxes into the back storage area near where they are working.
As I was caring the second box one of the workers climbed up a ladder to do some work.
He did not look pleased with seeing someone nude. I suspect he may have thought I intentionally went out to be seen.
That was not my intent but neither do I care if someone does see me nude.

This post was edited

If I exclude the lady next door, a young lady who had come to the door (top half glass) as she had found two rams on the road and had got them off the road with her friend who couldn't see me (but I think she was told I was nude) and had a good look when I put my shorts on as I was facing her. I told her as she was going I don't have cloths on in the summer.

This post was edited