RE:Who saw you naked last?

i was at a camp sitting in the sauna totally nude. others soon followed. we will leave it at that.

This post was edited

Neighbor next door I ran out to take trash out did not relize neighbors were in there hot tub

This post was edited

Neighbor next door I ran out to take trash out did not relize neighbors were in there hot tub

Did you go over and join them in the hot tub?

This post was edited

A group on bikes who looked my way when I was strimming (weed whacking) in view from the road.

This post was edited

Again ... my esthetician! Another wax appointment today. Spent quite a bit of time sitting naked on the table and finishing up a story I was sharing. Usually, she'll say, "ok, you're done, you can get dressed." Today, she just kept on talking and asking questions and I just sat there and answered them. I'd like to delve deeper into her curiosity and find out if she's comfortable being nude at home. She's hinted about it but never really came out and said that she did.

This post was edited

No I did not it's a small hot tub I think for two besides they wear suites

This post was edited
RE: Who saw you naked last?

Same here all the people at the nude beach and a few clothed people. More ladies then usual on my last visit.

This post was edited

It was the entire cast and audience at the late performance of Hair in London last Saturday. Hair is famous (infamous) for being one of the first musicals where the actors get naked - and they did for all of 1 or 2 minutes. Meanwhile I and 99% of the audience were naked throughout the performance. We had (nude) drinks in the bar for about an hour after the show and I guess I got a bit tipsy. I staggered back to the hotel wearing only my top-coat and sandals.

This post was edited

Awesome

This post was edited

It was the entire cast and audience at the late performance of Hair in London last Saturday. Hair is famous (infamous) for being one of the first musicals where the actors get naked - and they did for all of 1 or 2 minutes. Meanwhile I and 99% of the audience were naked throughout the performance. We had (nude) drinks in the bar for about an hour after the show and I guess I got a bit tipsy. I staggered back to the hotel wearing only my top-coat and sandals.

Feels so natural to be without clothes, forget to put them on to appease textiles sometimes.

This post was edited