RE: Who saw you naked last?

Who ever looked at my profile pictures, not sure who that might have been.

This post was edited

I would imagine the last person to see me nude was the man, who saw me hiking in the woods a few weeks ago, and we had about a 5 minute conversation!! I told him this was the only place in our little prudish area in Mo. that I could be nude and no one cared!! He told I was right, and to have a good day!!

This post was edited

About 50+ others that are here at the same nude resort we are visiting! :D
Lots of clothed staff members as well! ;-)

This post was edited

Could have been twice today once the lady next door who has seen me before nude and the man who has the plant nursery just up the lane. He might have seen me nude before. In both cases they might not have been able to see below my wast today to see I was nude.

This post was edited

My auntie who is staying at our place for her holidays. After several days of being at home around her in my boxers and she not making the typical "go dress" comment, yesterday night I decided it was just about time for me to be naked at home as usual. After considering different options, I finally decided to take the tequila she had asked me for to her room nude and candidly said: "If seeing me naked bothers you, tell me". To my surprise she said, "not at all". And we started chatting for hours, until my wife came home and asked me to dress up, to which I said: "I asked auntie if my nudity bothered her and she said no". Even auntie was startled by her prude reaction and asked mockingly if she hadn't seen me nude before. She had no choice but to answer this was the way I was at home most of the time. Then the three of us spent a little more time talking and enjoying before going to sleep.

This post was edited

My neighbor was kind enough to drive me to my colonoscopy appointment. You have to have a driver and they have to be stay with you the whole time. Afterwards, I was a bit groggy when the nurse told me I could get dressed and left the room with just my neighbor friend there. I got off the gurney and dropped my gown right there on the floor. She was amused as she handed me my underwear and clothing piece by piece. We have talked enough before and she knows I am a home nudist. This trip kind of broke the ice in a good way.

This post was edited

It would be my morning paper carrier , most morning I sit at our kitchen island and look out our dinning room bay window
And check my stuff out on the tablet my carrier comes down the street and parks her car across from from our house and waits for her husband
. The other morning I went to work early when I was backing out our drive way I looked and saw I left the kitchen light on then relized you can see me sitting at the island lol

This post was edited

I am not really sure, I am naked any where I can be and don't really pay any attention who is looking . The last place I was was the gym so I guess the other guys there.

This post was edited
RE:Who saw you naked last?

The locker room of the gym yesterday. Met up with a couple buds and we hung out nude in the sauna for a while.

This post was edited
RE:Who saw you naked last?

We have a neighbor who is a caregiver for my dad and she watches him Saturday and Sunday and we always have her stop by our house at least one of the days to pick up supplies that she might need so last summer one day I was home alone and I asked her to stop before she went to my dads and she said sure and then I asked if she minded if I wasn't dressed and she said not at all so when she showed up I answered the door naked and she came in. This lady was in the Navy and she said nudity doesn't bother her so with that in mind I greet her naked almost every week so she was the last one to see me naked this morning at 8:45 . Many times we just stand there and talk.

This post was edited