Have you ever wondered.........

......who is ahead or behind you in site popularity?
Follow these steps. Find your popularity number in your account. Determine the next highest number divisible by 25. Divide that number by 25. For example if your popularity number is 396, divide 400 by 25. The result is 16, hopefully. Commit this number to memory or write it down, if you are as old as I. Next click on Nudists at top of page. Leave all defaults at Any except Sort By and set that to Popularity. Click Search.
The number which you determined by complex, advanced mathematics will be thenumber of the page on which you will appear. You will now be able to view all those close to you in popularity.
The only question which remains is, Was it all worth it.? If so, perhaps you should consider getting a hobby.
For a detailed explanation of how Popularity is determined read further.
Popularity Thing is all Wrong!
Please try to follow this closely.
The popularity number is based on the number of hits on your profile. As the profile hits go up, your popularity number goes down meaning that your popularity has gone up.
If someone posts a rude, inflammatory or insulting comment many of us will think Who is this idiot? and click on their profile. This will cause their profile count to go up which causes the popularity count to go down which means their popularity is up.
Theoretically, this means that, over time, the least popular person on the site could become, (numerically), the most popular.
To avoid this gross injustice, I propose the addition of a Who is this Idiot? Button to bring up an offenders profile. Aside from bringing up the profile, this button would subtract two hits from the profile count andIf flagging is necessary, the flag button would subtract profile hits in multiples of ten.if you have been following, you know the rest.
Before searching frantically for the Who is this Idiot? button, please note that this is posted under Humour and Fun

This topic was edited
RE: Have you ever wondered.........

LOL!

This post was edited

ROFLMA0

This post was edited

Since the last "upgrade", my popularity has been "0". Which means I'm either the most popular right now (or the most annoying and everyones clicking that "Who's this idiot button").

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Hey,
I claim that spot also.

Later,

This post was edited

Hey,I claim that spot also.Later,

Most popular or number 1 idiot?

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

It changes depending who you are talking to.

Later,

This post was edited