Nude haircut

I was just wondering if anyone else would enjoy getting a haircut from a nude stylist. That has been a bucket list item for me for years. I live in OKC but don't know anyone who could do it. I would love to have a naked woman cut my hair but wouldn't want anything else though.

This topic was edited
RE: Nude haircut

Many resorts offer personal services that range from haircuts to massages or pedicures. Just ask the next time you visit a resort.

This post was edited

I'm nude for most of my haircuts, but then again it is my wife who acts as the barber. Sometimes she is nude too. Not that exciting.

This post was edited

To itchy.

This post was edited

My hair is always cut by a naked barber. I do it myself, because only a very small percentage of hair salons have any competent people capable of cutting or styling. When you see the terrible state of customer's hair after visiting a so called stylist, it looks like it was done by someone either half asleep, drunk, or blind: or maybe all three.

This post was edited

my wife cuts my hair. have been nude a few times usually while we were on the road and camped somewhere that i could be naked, so wasnt big deal really, just needed a haircut and happened to be lucky enough to be naked at the time. harley

This post was edited

There is a guy in the Dallas area that advertises nude haircuts on
CL. Not sure if he is saying he'll be nude or the customer is, or both?

This post was edited

I shave my head, and I always do it in the shower, so I'm always naked when I get a hair cut, and so is the barber!It would be nice to have place near by where you can just kick back nude of course and tell then to trim a little off the top or a lot off the bottom lol as grooming services would be available as well :-) Perhaps I'm on to something here. Any investors? LoL ;)

This post was edited

I had my hair cut while nude and by a nude woman (my ex) while we were spending the day at a remote, nude beach on Kauai. The entire day was very sensual and very relaxing. A perfect TN day.

This post was edited

I would enjoy that, gives me another opportunity to be nude as well. I'll ask my barber when I see him in a few weeks what his thoughts would be in general. I would welcome them to do some clipping and razoring below the neck to. All in a professional sense with no hidden meaning.

This post was edited

I think I'd like most of my body grooming services done with the
other person nude only so that I could also be nude. Hair cuts,
pedicures, massages, waxing ... be great to be able to patronize
nudists that perform these services. Just haven't found any yet,
without having to go to a club or resort.

This post was edited