Transgender and certification

So I am a "true nudist" and I am a real girl. I would love to get certified. Unfortunately I am a "transsexual"girl, and entirely pre-transition. I am concerned about getting denied because my physical gender in the photo does not match my stated (aka true) gender.
Does anyone have any advice? Is there a way to explain this to the administrator, and avoid the problem?

This topic was edited
RE: Transgender and certification

You can message teamtrue2 for advice.
The certification photos must be one nude and one clothed, but there's no requirement that the nude one include the genitals. If you were into transition, and had breast development, that would probably do it. (This is my opinion / guess, not that of the site owners.)
The site does have a significant problem with cis-gendered men pretending to be women - it's really common, and gets obnoxious - and that's one of the main reasons for certification. For that reason, if you are entirely pre-transition, it may not be possible for you to be certified as female.
I would suggest that before you message teamtrue, you put some more info into your profile; you'll be taken more seriously and will be more likely to get a response. Note that you can put up a face pic or clothed pic; there is no requirement for a nude pic. You have said in the forums that you're pre-transitional. It would be good of you to say so in your profile as well.

This post was edited
RE: Transgender and certification

You can message teamtrue2 for advice. The certification photos must be one nude and one clothed, but there's no requirement that the nude one include the genitals. If you were into transition, and had breast development, that would probably do it. (This is my opinion / guess, not that of the site owners.)The site does have a significant problem with cis-gendered men pretending to be women - it's really common, and gets obnoxious - and that's one of the main reasons for certification. For that reason, if you are entirely pre-transition, it may not be possible for you to be certified as female.I would suggest that before you message teamtrue, you put some more info into your profile; you'll be taken more seriously and will be more likely to get a response. Note that you can put up a face pic or clothed pic; there is no requirement for a nude pic. You have said in the forums that you're pre-transitional. It would be good of you to say so in your profile as well.Everything he said is on point. I'll follow his advice.

This post was edited