RE: Caught naked @ home by outside neighbors

lol. you caught her.

This post was edited
RE:Caught naked @ home by outside neighbors

My lake house is surrounded all four sides with a 12' wide covered porch. Walls are brick, concrete floor and 12' high metal roofing. The best way to clean is with a water hose. If your vehicle is parked in the right spot three sides are out of view from neighbors. I have spent hours outside washing the porches nude for years and also in the cab of the tractor mowing. As you are looking up washing the ceilings you tend to loose attention to anyone viewing you. Two years back I had not noticed any activity from neighbors and was sure they were not at home. I proceeded to wash naked as usual but this time moved the vehicle out a bit and decided to wash all four sides. Sure enough after I had been on their side for some 30 minutes washing the ceiling and not paying any attention anything around me. I turned around and saw their vehicle exiting the driveway. Oops, did they see me? I continued to wash as usual enjoying the afternoon. The next day my wife cornered me and informed me the neighbors had called to ask her what was wrong with me being outside naked washing the porch? She informed me she told them I was on a new medication and it was making me do crazy things and do not do that again. Now I just do three sides nude.
Earlier this spring I was standing on the front porch mid afternoon enjoying a nude moment when the other neighbor drove in his drive. There was no point in hiding as there was no place to hide. His vehicle slowed to a crawl as he proceeded. I have no doubt he noticed me standing there facing him naked and smiling.

This post was edited

yes, all the time XD

This post was edited

Earlier this spring I was standing on the front porch mid afternoon enjoying a nude moment when the other neighbor drove in his drive. There was no point in hiding as there was no place to hide. His vehicle slowed to a crawl as he proceeded. I have no doubt he noticed me standing there facing him naked and smiling.

Still on your new medications, I presume?

This post was edited

Yes, I think I will keep taking it!

This post was edited

Nothing was said but she does give me a smile when I see her.

Maybe you've planted the seed and she'll think about having a go at being naked in the garden :)

This post was edited

At the start of the year next door cut down their conifer trees greatly reducing the privacy in out back garden. I'm sure I've been seen at times since then, but as we don't talk it's no problem to me.

This post was edited

In summer one of my neighbors has seen me nude through my window. They haven't said anything yet. I have chatted with them and said that I was a nudist and they were interested hearing about it.

This post was edited

I used to live in a ground floor flat with a communal garden. A commotion woke me up, and I knew I wouldn't get back to sleep. I went into my kitchen to get some food.

There had been a party with people getting drunk, and one of the women had gone into the garden. I wouldn't have noticed her if she hadn't knocked on my window. She however had obviously noticed me.

This post was edited
RE:Caught naked @ home by outside neighborspostal lady

I was doing housework nude & wondered if the mail had arrived. The box throught the wall was empty & I thought I'd peek out to see how far down the block the post lady was. I opened the door & who was right there face to face with me.. 3 guesses. yep there she was & didn't bat an eye. I mumbled something lame opened the door & took the mail. I was too shy to make that a regular. ha ha

This post was edited