RE:Caught naked @ home by outside neighbors

I've been seen in the shower a few ties as my bathroom window is overlooked by balconies from neighbouring apartments, also sunbathing on my own balcony. There have been a few comments, but they're always in German and I don't understand, so who cares, right?

(Joking, I put up some bamboo sheets to try to be a little more discrete, but for those on higher floors, there's nothing I can do...)

This post was edited

I was arriving at my friend's house when a neighbour backed into me. She walked over, looked into my car window and saw me naked. Her only response was that I must be a friend of G... (the guy I was visiting) later that day we were both naked in his garden when another neighbour peered over the gate to suggest where we could eat out that night. He wasn't a bit disturbed by our nudity. And My friend often goes out front naked. We've even been naked in his village pub - and the landlord stripped off to join us. Now, if that's not neighbourly acceptance of nudity, what is?!

He's celebrating a major birthday soon. It's a clothes-only event. Ah well - no birthday suits allowed on the birthday.

This post was edited

I normally get the newspaper as soon as I get up in the morning, about 5:45. The delivery guy leaves it on our front porch. It's usually dark and I just have to open the door and reach down to pick it up. Some days his aim must not have been too good and the paper was left down the steps, about 15 feet from the front door. So when this happens, I look around to see if anyone is out or if the lights are on in the homes across the street. If the coast is clear, I make a run for it. I'm still naked. One day when my wife was cutting the front lawn, our neighbor from across the street came over and told her that I'm not they only one up at 5:45. Busted.

This post was edited

We have been up at our cottage and enjoying being naked, when someone either shows up unannounced or early. Obviously, it is their issue as we are at and within our our property, so we just do not make a big deal out of it, but excuse ourselves to get dressed. Most people really want to be naked, but have the usual foolish fears.

This post was edited

did some nude gardening last summer and my neighours came out and gave me a smile :)

This post was edited

I have been caught many times outside by neighbors but the time I remember best was when my mother-in-law used her key to let herself in the house then came out back where I was vacuuming the pool totally nude. We were both totally surprised. I expected some blow back later from my wife, but MIL never told her.

This post was edited

I expected some blow back later from my wife, but MIL never told her.
You're lucky. When the subject came up with my MIL she was all fine about it but afterwards blew off big style to my wife saying how disgusting it is.

We've been seen by our neighbours to the left before, but they just pretend it never happened. The people on the right can't see in anyway.

The people behind us have just cut down all their conifers, so it's going to be interesting to see what happens this summer

This post was edited

My mother inlaw had seen me nude a few times she never acted like it was a big deal and most times stood there and talked to me

This post was edited

Once right after we moved into our home which is on a busy street. I was cleaning the garage out nude and the neighbor drove up into his driveway and caught a glimpse I believe. He did a second look and went on up the drive way. I don't believe he has ever seen me since.
Also, while hanging nude at the farm my mother in law and her boyfriend catch me often. I just don a pair of shorts and they are okay with it. I have been caught at the farm by neighbors kids on four wheelers riding down our drive and also I'm sure I've been seen by the farmers who rent our pastures for raising their crops. Nothing has ever been said, except the kids mother asked my Mother in law about it once. Mother in law told her I have a vitamin d deficiency and its doctors orders. :o)

This post was edited

.... aaa I cannot tell if I get caught naked by any neigbours or wanderers passing by because my yard is surrounded by a thick hedge. But if you pass in the road it is possible to see into the yard when you stand still and peep through the bushes which are not too thick on certain places. But I got no feedback from anyone up to now

This post was edited