Snorkeling nude, how do you do that ?

I was once in Maldives with my ex-wife (no nudity there),and we had the opportunity, included with the resort, to have time on a private Island. But she decided to invite some other people... Bad idea... Because I wanted to do some snorkeling nude around the Island.So, I missed what I consider a really nice try.
When snorkeling, I saw a moray. That time, I thought that I was lucky wearing a swimsuit. Having your sex swinging can be attractive for fishes and other submarine life.So, how do you practice snorkeling nude ?
Are you wearing just a piece of fabric to maintain it ?
And also, do you know any place where we can do snorkeling nude ?

This topic was edited
RE: Snorkeling nude, how do you do that ?

I snorkeled nude in St Martin. I am happy to report I didn't run into any issues being mistaken as bait.

This post was edited

Snorkeling naked is plain awesome. I've gone nude at several Club Meds. Probably the best is at Cancun. At this club, snorkeling is right off the beach. The Reef is maybe 20 yards from the shore line so it's very easily accessible, highly recommended. Never had an issue with fish going after my bits.

This post was edited

That must be a great worry for all the mammals in the ocean, the constant threat of having your sex bitten off.

This post was edited

I snorkeled nude in St Martin. I am happy to report I didn't run into any issues being mistaken as bait.That's good to know... I'm not into fishing, so don't know exactly what attract them. LOL
Was it at the Club Orient ? Is there any excursion or you went there by your own ?
It's a place I never been. I wish to try once. But as a single, I don't know...

This post was edited

Snorkeling naked is plain awesome. I've gone nude at several Club Meds. Probably the best is at Cancun. At this club, snorkeling is right off the beach. The Reef is maybe 20 yards from the shore line so it's very easily accessible, highly recommended. Never had an issue with fish going after my bits.Nice, maybe a good spot I can try once. Does Club Meds has some naturism ? So, you keep your swimsuit on the shore somewhere ?

This post was edited

Can you snorkel off of Hidden Beach? I understand the beach there isn't good for traditional beach enjoyment because of rocks.Where is Hidden Beach ? Or the one you are thinking of?
Maybe yes, depending of the ocean currents...

This post was edited

Club Med is not CO. That said, topless for women and thongs for
both sexes are common. Mostly on the beach but also around the pool
as well. I've been to 4 clubs in Mexico and the Bahamas and have
been naked (and snorkeled) on all of the beaches. Clothing is
required for dining and common areas but I found the tradeoff very
acceptable.

This post was edited

Club Med is not CO. That said, topless for women and thongs forboth sexes are common. Mostly on the beach but also around the poolas well. I've been to 4 clubs in Mexico and the Bahamas and havebeen naked (and snorkeled) on all of the beaches. Clothing isrequired for dining and common areas but I found the tradeoff veryacceptable.That is very interesting. I have a thong in case of, but never used it in public. Maybe, seeing other people wearing some will be easier if I have to.
And being able to go nude on the beach, was you alone or other people were doing the same ?

This post was edited

I snorkeled nude in St Martin. I am happy to report I didn't run into any issues being mistaken as bait.That's good to know... I'm not into fishing, so don't know exactly what attract them. LOL
Was it at the Club Orient ? Is there any excursion or you went there by your own ?
It's a place I never been. I wish to try once. But as a single, I don't know...
Snorkeling nude at Club Orient is definitely possible. You can rent the gear right at the Dolphin Watersports hut. Not sure how much there is to see right in Orient Bay. You can also take nude charter boats around the island that include snorkeling. The Tiko Tiko is one you can book right from Club Orient. We have not done that one but have done the Peggy and Paul nude charter that leaves from Oyster Bay. Our trip included nude snorkeling at Tintamarre island. There were sea turtles and lots of fish there.
We have also done nude snorkeling on a shore excursion in Cozumel on one of the Bare Necessities nude cruises. Not that much to see there, either.

This post was edited

I've done snorkeling in the water off Club Orient many times. You
can swim over toward the rocks near the Dolphin Hut and follow that
all the way out to the reef. There is quite a bit to
see. I've also spent lots of time out near the floating docks
off Club Orient's beach and have seen lots of fish. Only time I've had any issues with the fish off Club Orient's beach and them trying to nibble on my penis is when I've been standing still talking and drinking in the water. If you're going to do that, you need to keep your one hand moving near your penis or keep your legs moving every so often to keep those little buggers away! :D These fish are silver in color and can be difficult to see. ;-)

We've taken the Tiko cruise many times as well. The Tiko also sails
over to Tintamarre and Capt.Phillipe provides you with
snorkel gear or you can bring your own. We saw lots of fish and
many turtles on our many excursions. If you're adventurous, walk to
the other side of the Tintamarre Island and snorkel the other side.
A lot less people, but be sure to take someone with you.

Years ago, The Tiko Tiko was the only boat anchored off the beach
at Tintamarre island. Nudists had the entire beach and the
entire island to roam. Nowadays, there are other snorkel
cruise boats that go to the island and the nudists and the Tiko are
told to stay to one end of the beach. Be sure to apply
sunscreen to your butt cheeks and do it often. Snorkel Butt
can become uncomfortable later in the day and night!
Close female nudist friend got a painful dose. She thought
because she had water constantly moving over her butt and that her
back and butt were cool or felt cool, that she was fine ...
not fine!

This post was edited