Plucking hair

I was in need of a pubic shave today, and instead of shaving I started plucking hair out with a small pair of pliers. It's going to take several sessions but much progress was made today in pubic hair, chest, torso, armpits and thighs. Kinda got used to the sensation of pulling hair out and some hair was harder to pull out than others.

This topic was edited
RE: Plucking hair

I've plucked the occasional hair. Usually the white ones. I should have started on laser hair removal sooner.

This post was edited

Plucking, and waxing does the same job quicker, doesn't stop the hair growing. You the hair out, but the hair follicle remains with means is can grow a new hair. Electrolysis, IPL and laser work by actually destroying the follicle.

This post was edited

Waxing, plucking, and using an epilator all do essentially the same thing: Pulling the hairs out by the root. The hair does grow back but each time a little slower and weaker. Never a permanent depilation but good.

I use a Braun Epi Silk 7 on a regular basis after every shower or two. Works fine. The machine lasts a couple a years before needing replacement. It is as easy as shaving but no stubble and creates a baby smooth feel. The very first time used is a lot like a waxing by machine. But, after regular use, it is very comfortable.

This post was edited