READ PROFILES Before Sending Friend Requests.

I do wish people wouldhave the courtesyto read a
profile before sending friend requests. I am getting tired of
receiving friend requests from members who obviously have Not read
my profile, which clearly states:

"PLEASE
NOTE : If you don't have profile information and a PROFILE PHOTO ,
then please DO NOT send a friend request. I will not accept friend
requests from the invisible man. AND furthermore, I will not accept
from picture collectors. Thank you for taking the time to read my
profile. MOW.
"

This topic was edited
RE: READ PROFILES Before Sending Friend Requests.

I do wish people wouldhave the courtesyto read aprofile before sending friend requests. I am getting tired ofreceiving friend requests from members who obviously have Not readmy profile, which clearly states:"PLEASENOTE : If you don't have profile information and a PROFILE PHOTO ,then please DO NOT send a friend request. I will not accept friendrequests from the invisible man. AND furthermore, I will not acceptfrom picture collectors. Thank you for taking the time to read myprofile. MOW."I totally agree with you even though I think you are just praying to the masses. Most don't care or are not smart enough. :(

This post was edited

Where's the "LIKE Button?"
Bob

This post was edited

Same with me as I state I don't want to collect friends but people still send requests.

This post was edited

The trouble nowadays is, too many people don't seem to have manners. A little courtesy goes a long way.

This post was edited

Too many friend collectors.

This post was edited

You do know we live in a society that "the rules' do not apply to people , only to others. So when people read your profile they think it applies to everyone but them. And it is not just on nudist message boards that this applies, you can find examples in every walk of life.

This post was edited

Unless people haveread my Profile, I will ignore them. However, if I have previously met them or chatted, then I will likely Friend them.

This post was edited

I am sure many cretins on here can't read or comphrehend the English language

This post was edited

I so agree that people really do not read profiles before sending friend requests. I like to communicate with someone before becoming friends. But as it has been said ,,courtesy has gone out the window!

This post was edited