RE:"Getting caught nude in backyard"

Yes, caught by my father in law once sitting out the back naked, having a coffee & reading the Saturday paper. He walked out said, now I've seen everything, to which I replied indeed he had, he then grabbed a chair & sat down for a chat. Another Saturday I was sitting naked with my wife, having a drink late in the day and a neighbour friend of hers dropped over and walked around the back, my wife intercepted her before she quite got around the corner so I put on some speedo's I had close by. If we are naked in our yards we are probably going to get caught but I don't care.

This post was edited

I got caught by the pool guy today. I was having breakfast nude in the house but about 2 feet from the back door. The inner door was open so there was only a screen. He knocked and started asking a question. I threw the towel I was sitting on around my waist before I got up, so I don't think he saw much.

This post was edited

I got caught by the pool guy today.

I would imagine it's an occupational hazard for pool guy's.

I am not allowed to be seen, under directive from my wife. As of January this year I've been a home worker, so as soon as the weather was half decent I worked from my garden, with my laptop hidden from the sun by the summer house, or cardboard panels. The excellent, long summer that we've had has meant I've spent mid-March to mid September in the garden, about 180 days.

In order to go between the bottom of the garden and the house I've had to wear shorts which means over 1000 times I've put them on and took them off again, which has been a real bind, but it worked and I haven't been seen naked by anyone.

Until the very last day when we were packing up the summer house for the winter. I had a pile of things in my hands ready to take into the house. I put them on the picnic table which is visible to next door. As I put the things down I heard next door's car door slam shut. I looked round and he had a face like thunder and just looked at me. I just smiled and went back out of site.

All those times with the shorts and I was caught 5 minutes before the end. Never mind, I won't let it change anything

This post was edited