getting caught

I have been caught many times over the years. Mostly by meter readers or delivery guys and the odd neighbour. I live in the country with no neighbours close at all so you would think I would never get caught but not so. The first time was by a parcel deliver guy. He would deliver about once a week so I got to know him and his schedule so I new not to be naked when he would be there. Well this day I was doing some gardening in my back yard but it was windy and I didn't hear the truck pull up. I was walking to the side yard to get the water hose and when I turned the corner we practically ran into each other. He turned beet red as did I but I continued just as with any meeting with him in the past, besides it wasn't his day lol. Told him I was a nudist and hoped he didn't mind. He side not at all with a smile and that he wished he and his wife had the location and the bravery to do the same. I never dressed for him after that.
Another person who I get caught by is the farmer neighbour who works the farm behindmy house. First time he was out pulling some weeds in the field by the edge of my yard. He had parked at the field entrance down the road and was working his way across the field and was now directly behind my house. I didn't know he was there or look for anyone for that matter and walked out nof my house go lay in the sun. We saw each other at the same time and said hello. I figured I was caught anyway so I walked over to him to have a chat like I have done many times before. He asked me if I was just sunning or if I was a nudist. |Told him nudist and asked if he minded. He laughed a big laugh and said not at all and from no on he would mind if he was to see me dressed. We had a good laugh invited him to a chair under the tree since it was so hot and offered him a lemonade. We sat for acouple of hours and talked like we always had. As he was leaving I jokingly told him the next time he was going to be in his field I expected him to be naked. He looked back at me and smiled "we''l see". He then took his tee shirt off and walked back to the field. He turned around and caught me looking at him so he mooned me and headed back to his truck.
My experiences getting caught have for the most part been positive, not all. These were the 2 best I have had....so far

This post was edited
RE:"Getting caught nude in backyard"

I got caught today. I was working on the pool filter and the gate was open. My neighbor across thr street who take care of the house when I'm not here, walked theu the gate. I am always nude when here. I am hard of hearing and didn't have my hearing ais in. Oh well I guess i won't have to hide from him anymore. Lol

This post was edited

I told a lady friend of mine that I like to have my morning coffee on my patio in the backyard, she said she would like to come over and I said ok, just call first as I sit out there naked. But I didn't tell her that.So I am out there one morning naked, enjoying my coffee and I hear someone coming up the back stairs. And she sees me and says oh my you are naked, and I said yes, let me get some shorts on. She says don't bother, I'll get naked too. And she did.! We had a pleasant morning with coffee and just talking.found out she is quite the nudist.

This post was edited

Yes, many times by lawn maintenance guy, pool guy, landlord when we were renting our first house, neighbors looking over the fence... when you live nude inside your home and outside, it's bound to happen. ;D

This post was edited

The last time was about a month ago. I had de-thatched the back yard and was cleaning up the piles. When I heard a loud voice "Jesus Christ Gordy put some cloths on ;-) A neighbor needed to see if I could repair a manure spreader, luckily he had power washed it ;-)

This post was edited

The last time was about a month ago. I had de-thatched the back yard and was cleaning up the piles. When I heard a loud voice "Jesus Christ Gordy put some cloths on ;-) A neighbor needed to see if I could repair a manure spreader, luckily he had power washed it ;-)

Did he mean it or was he joking with you?
Did you put anything on or just continue working nude?

This post was edited

Yes, many times by lawn maintenance guy, pool guy, landlord when we were renting our first house, neighbors looking over the fence... when you live nude inside your home and outside, it's bound to happen. ;D

I suspect pool guys are used to it since a lot of people swim nude in their own pool.

This post was edited

. I suspect pool guys are used to it since a lot of people swim nude in their own pool.

I'm sure they have... but I was never seen naked while swimming, in those cases.

This post was edited

. I suspect pool guys are used to it since a lot of people swim nude in their own pool.I'm sure they have... but I was never seen naked while swimming, in those cases.

Probably should have said ...swim in and sun and work around their own pool.

This post was edited

The last time was about a month ago. I had de-thatched the back yard and was cleaning up the piles. When I heard a loud voice "Jesus Christ Gordy put some cloths on ;-) A neighbor needed to see if I could repair a manure spreader, luckily he had power washed it ;-)Did he mean it or was he joking with you?Did you put anything on or just continue working nude?

He turned red faced and walked back out front to wait for me. I put on my version of short shorts and went to talk to him, even with the shorts on he had trouble looking at me even to make eye contact. So yes he is up tight about it, even after I told him it didn't bother me to be seen naked. And he suggested we swap phone #'s so he could call first and not have to see it again ;-) We did, but I told when naked there is no comfortable place to carry a phone ;-)

This post was edited