RE: Nude Beach Etiquette

Educating a great number of people on the beach about Nude Beach Etiquette ... is ongoing and tiring job! I may be headed down to our nude beach tomorrow to do somemore ... educating! :D

This post was edited
RE: Nude beach etiquitte

Oceans have beaches - Rivers have banks - Lakes have shores.
Thank you Professor Charles Albon.

This post was edited

I have my own little beach etiquette. At the nude beach, people are typically lying on the sand; and the beach is typically a flat surface. Hence, everyone is at eye level. So when I pick a spot at the beach, I try to pick one between people rather than right behind them or in front of them. If someone ends up sitting right behind me, then I'm a little more cautious about lying on my stomach with my head up, because evidently their genitals would be in my direct line of sight if I look straight up.

• The idea is not to be coy, but rather an understanding that not all nude people atthe beach have acheived a level of body-acceptance where they are inhibited about every part of their bodies being at eye level. And sometimes Mazo gets so crowded that they don't have a lot of choice as to where to sit. So I try to do my part to make them as comfortable as possible being nude around me.
  1. But then some people are in fact uninhibited about beach nudity. If a level of comfort is demonstarted sitting in front of me or facing me while lying down or sitting up, then I don't have to worry about how much of them I'm seeing or what they're seeing when they look up at me. At that point it doesn't matter.
  1. I think it just ultimately comes down to being polite.

This post was edited

Most will be wrong. Not my idea. Correct English is correct English.

This post was edited

Beach science definition
The area of accumulated sand, stone, or gravel deposited along a shore by the action of waves and tides. Beaches usually slope gently toward the body of water they border and have a concave shape. They extend landward from the low water line to the point where there is a distinct change in material (as in a line of vegetation) or in land features (as in a cliff).

This post was edited

Tom,
I believe you have spent time in New Jersey. Everyone here goes to The Shore to spend time on The Beach.
Bob

This post was edited
RE: Nude Beach Etiquette

I agree with most of what you say, but we go to public facilities for a touch of see and be seen. Gawk no, advances definitely not. We all need to show respect but come on - we all have a peep

This post was edited
RE:Nude Beach Etiquette

If you've never been to a nudist beach before, here are a few guidelines:...On a wide open beach, position yourself in the open so you can see people coming and put something on before they get there if you need to....

???

Why would you need to cover up on a nudist beach?

This post was edited

good point. At my first naturist resort outing, I was constantly trying to figure out where /how to place my stuff when lying down face up or down. There were mostly Europeans there and everything was right there in your face! So I guess, be considerate still rules - but it may or may not be necessary to keep your stuff discrete.

This post was edited
RE:Nude Beach Etiquette

I never been yet nearly did last summer in the uk its quiet. but the rules seems perfect. I must say a lot of what I found on this site it is lewd in its self with a hidden perv element. with a group the right beach it so more better and a group but I also know groups also have a strange tone , I like to find a great one this is very interesting.

This post was edited