RE:record time for not wearing clothes

I've only been nude for about a day. There aren't many opportunities around me to be nude for more than a day.

This post was edited

My longest time apart from weekends when I can go from 5.00pm friday night till monday 7,30am,must be about 5 days,most of my naked time is at home but if I could go shopping naked,I could do 10 days easy,but thats just hoping.

This post was edited

I will have been nude for over 4 days straight, this weekend, starting Thursday evening! My wife has had to slip on clothes for a couple of errands but we've been working in our backyard the last couple of days and I've had no reason to leave the property ... she's volunteered to get away from working outside in the heat.

As stated previously, record time, probably a week while vacationing at Club Orient (3rd trip there). I got that idea of trying to remain naked for consecutive days, outta my system. It matters not how many consecutive hours, days, weeks we remain naked. Our nudist life is not measured by that but rather how we live, how we spend some or most of our leisure time , how we vacation and the close friends we make, which are also nudists.

This current span of time without having to wear clothes is more common than we think. There are times when we just don't feel like or need to leave the property. Many times, we have nudist guests staying with us that want to just hang out here and we are fortunate to have a small nudist resort right here ... so it's quite common for us to be naked for 2-4 days in a row without really trying.

This post was edited

Hi my name is Sean, I was raised in a nudist home from the age of 3, so I have spent all my time at home clothes free

This post was edited

22 hours at a camp that i stayed over night and left the next day.

This post was edited

More than a week at home, I was unclothed. This is normal. At home, I am every time nude, except there are invited or advertised guests. My neighbours know me naked.
I work in our garden, cut the lawn or other works around my house.

Regards from Switzerland

This post was edited

Around 3 to 4 days on vacations when I stay home completely nude.

This post was edited

During Hurricane Irma this summer, we lost power for a week and since there was really nothing going on except wait for the power to come back on, I spent the most of the whole week nude. My back yard is fenced and I only got dressed to get ice for the cooler. It was so dark in the mornings that you could go get the newspaper in the nude and no one would have been able to see, which I did every day.

This post was edited

One day and two nights,

This post was edited

The longest time i've gone nude is when i visited lake o the woods in the Indiana area. I got nude with close upon arrival and started time from then until I left I believe it was abit over 20 hours!

This post was edited