RE:record time for not wearing clothes

I'm not sure what my longest time has been. Currently this Sunday morning, I've been nude since I briefly dressed to accept a delivery on Wednesday afternoon. I'll soon have to dress again so I can take the trash out to the bin and pick up my mail.

This post was edited

Not too long. About three days.

This post was edited

At the beginning of the pandemic lockdown, we both went 43 days without wearing a thing! We did, however, take naps under a lightweight blanket or sarong.

This post was edited

At the beginning of the pandemic lockdown, we both went 43 days without wearing a thing! We did, however, take naps under a lightweight blanket or sarong.

Did you get all of your groceries and other necessities delivered?
Any restaurant deliveries?

This post was edited

What was the occasion that ended your continuous nude time?

This post was edited

Errands.At the beginning of the pandemic lockdown, we both went 43 days without wearing a thing! We did, however, take naps under a lightweight blanket or sarong.My difficulty with going very long totally nude for very long is the need to buy groceries and run other errands. I can go out to the mailbox after dark without concern for being seen.

This post was edited

Errands.At the beginning of the pandemic lockdown, we both went 43 days without wearing a thing! We did, however, take naps under a lightweight blanket or sarong.My difficulty with going very long totally nude for very long is the need to buy groceries and run other errands. I can go out to the mailbox after dark without concern for being seen.

No grocery deliveries where you live?

This post was edited

I live out in the country. Can get major appliance delivers. As well as USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL. But not pizza, Chinese, or anything like that.

This post was edited

I live out in the country. Can get major appliance delivers. As well as USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL. But not pizza, Chinese, or anything like that.
Amazon and Walmart both deliver groceries in some areas. Is yours not one of them?

This post was edited

Just noticed that this thread is in the young nudist section and most of the recent posters are over 50.
Anyone under 35 care to comment on their longest time nude?

This post was edited