RE:record time for not wearing clothes

Only 2 days for me.

This post was edited
RE: record time for not wearing clothes

3 days 4 hours and 25 minutes, 15 seconds.

Lol

This post was edited

Only 2 days for me.

Glad to see you posting again lately, it had been a while.
Mine is also 2 days (and 3 nights) a little over 60 hours.
Goal is 4 days and 5 nights to get me past 100

This post was edited

Because of the pandemic I worked from home for almost a year and a half. So I spent all day, every day naked except every couple week's I had to go out shopping but wore very minimal clothing and a mask! Even had a few UPS deliveries that required a signature so I answered the door nude, wearing only a face mask and stood there skritching on the delivery guys tablet while he was just flabbergasted.

So in continuous days probably 12-14 days in a row but for at least 16 consecutive months. Before that I think my record was when I was 17 and my parents went on vacation leaving me home alone for 2 weeks. Clothes came off the minute the cab pulled away and I stayed that way the whole time, even when friends came over. The only time I left the house was well after dark for a quick walk around the neighborhood and to the woods and back, naked of course. At least they had the decency to call from the airport when they got back so I could get dressed!

This post was edited

I might have max straight 2days short of few hours

This post was edited

Agreed hahahahaha

This post was edited

Agreed hahahahaha

This post was edited

Because of the pandemic I worked from home for almost a year and a half. So I spent all day, every day naked except every couple week's I had to go out shopping but wore very minimal clothing and a mask! Even had a few UPS deliveries that required a signature so I answered the door nude, wearing only a face mask and stood there skritching on the delivery guys tablet while he was just flabbergasted.So in continuous days probably 12-14 days in a row but for at least 16 consecutive months. Before that I think my record was when I was 17 and my parents went on vacation leaving me home alone for 2 weeks. Clothes came off the minute the cab pulled away and I stayed that way the whole time, even when friends came over. The only time I left the house was well after dark for a quick walk around the neighborhood and to the woods and back, naked of course. At least they had the decency to call from the airport when they got back so I could get dressed!

How did it feel to put clothes on after wearing nothing for 2 weeks or so?
As I have mentioned, the longest I have been nude continuously is 2 days and 3 nights, so it isn't long enough for my body to consider it normal.
However, when I have to put a shirt on after going several days without one, it feels even more confining that usual.
Putting on long pants in September of 2020 after having not worn them since May was extremely uncomfortable.

This post was edited

1 day

This post was edited

Just under 2 days. Got nude in the morning and didn't dress until evening the next day. I don't live alone so this was a rare opportunity to be alone that long. It would be a lot longer if I lived alone. Didn't dress for stuff like getting the mail in or taking garbage out either. Just wore my body :)

This post was edited