RE:record time for not wearing clothes

Same person just posted that his late teen son just hit 123 days clothing free and has no intention of wearing anything all summer.He later posted that his son remained nude continuously until the first day of school in late summer, almost 6 months, and since school was on zoom for the first month, he only wore a sleeveless shirt and no shorts or pants for the first month of school making it almost 7 months with nothing below the waist.

Recently posted that after a few clothed days, he went completely naked for another 3 months, so a total of almost a year with a short interruption.

This post was edited

15 years

This post was edited

Sassy. Do tell how did you manage that

This post was edited

I made it 3 days thanks to getting a sunburn . It was better off nude

This post was edited

That's great I made a few week on vacation at a nude resort and and when mazobo beach was open usually the whole day unless camping on one of the sand island was unocoppide

This post was edited

As I was raised and home schooled at a nudist resort until High school, I can say 15 years is my record.

This post was edited

On that is awesome and envy you.

This post was edited

I'm not sure what my longest time has been. Currently this Sunday morning, I've been nude since I briefly dressed to accept a delivery on Wednesday afternoon. I'll soon have to dress again so I can take the trash out to the bin and pick up my mail.

This post was edited

Not too long. About three days.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy