Caught

I wound up caught in stopped traffic on a two lane road due to a minor accident. As we were being waved through an officer noted my state of dress and waved me to a stop. As he walked up to the truck he asked " sir why are you naked?" I said "I'm not naked." He responded with " Your not wearing any clothes." I said " I'm wearing a seatbelt." He shook his head and waved me through.

This topic was edited
RE: Caught

That was a good one. Got me laughing and feeling hopeful for the rest of the world.

This post was edited

That's got to be one of the best responses of all time...way to go!!!!

This post was edited

seat belts are so automatic for me I have found myself putting mine on just to move the car in my own driveway! More often than not I am nude when I relocate the car and have found myself reaching to put the seatbelt on.

This post was edited

I shared this hoping others might share their small adventures as well.

This post was edited
RE:Caught

That's a nice story! Thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

I live in the one place that hates naked....Arkansas.

This post was edited

When I drive nude it is always at night when no one can see me. Actually it is at 4 am when I am driving to the gym. I usually wait until I am at on the interstate before I get nude though. I usually only wear shorts to the car. During these more colder mornings, I wear pants, shirt, and a jacket. It is hard to remove the jacket and shirt while driving but I do lose the pants while I drive. I usually also never put them back on until I park at the gym.

I live an hour away from my work and there is a gym right down the street. So I go there to work out instead of the gym down the road from my house. Less traffic.

I have never been caught but there is a border check point in between my house and my work. I have driven through there many times when they are looking for someone nude. No problems at all.

This post was edited

I always have a towel or my shorts handy for when that big rig pulls up next to me.

This post was edited

I always have a towel or my shorts handy for when that big rig pulls up next to me.

Do yank lorry drivers look where they are going, or are more interested in looking into the cars etc what are passing them as when I drive nude these lorry drivers are always looking ahead. Yes I have a pair of shorts beside me in case the traffic stops for a reason and someone can look into the car easy.

This post was edited

On occasion, you'll have high profile vehicle and truck or bus drivers look over your way but the vast majority of drivers here in the US tend to either pay attention to the road ... or their phones! More times than not, drivers here in the US are paying more attention to their phones than the person next to them. Sadly, I've seen bus drivers, school bus drivers and semi truck drivers all using their cell phones while driving.

I keep a pair of shorts nearby as well but only on rare occasion will I think I need to throw them over my lap. Most times, in those instances, I just lay my hand over my genitals and not worry about it. As I've stated many times, being cautious and conscience of your surroundings, never pace a higher profile vehicle than your own and if your in traffic or at a stop light, don't stop right next to the other vehicle's driver window. Been driving naked for over 40 years. I drive high profile vehicles and all our vehicles have dark tinted window. So far I haven't been reported, never been stopped and only on rare occasion have I had to slip on or throw the shorts over my lap.

This post was edited