RE:Caught

As a side note: How many freaking posts do I have to write before I graduate from "undies only"?!?! Frustrated here.

Don

This post was edited

As a side note: How many freaking posts do I have to write before I graduate from "undies only"?!?! Frustrated here.Don

I understand the frustration but ... the content of your posts makes you an Ultra Nudist ... no matter how many posts you have. There are Ultra Nudists here that have thousands and thousands of posts and have yet to say anything that matters or is relevant! It's what you have to say that matters! ;-) In my book, anyway! :D

This post was edited

As a side note: How many freaking posts do I have to write before I graduate from "undies only"?!?! Frustrated here.Don

I think it is around 250 posts to get out of your undies.

This post was edited

What browser are you using and on what platform?

I use a tablet PC running Windows 10, normally I use Chrome on this site. The ranking you had at the time of your post appears to be sticky with the post. The distribution looks normal and the members I know that have high post counts look right.

However, when I look with Explorer on my Window 8,1 cellphone, everyone is a textile. I submitted a bug report on this.

Bob

This post was edited

I was leaving Charlotte NC on the Harley, and as I swung my leg across the seat and went to sit, the entire crotch of my worn jeans ripped...wasn't nude, but damned close too it. I rode on home and was just careful to stay covered as best I could, but I have to admit, when I hit the open road and didn't have traffic around me, it felt mighty nice to spread my legs and let the air pass thru....LOL

This post was edited

I didn't hear the slow moving train that was coming to a stop just short from where I was taking pictures. I quickly gathered my backpack with camera and continued hiking naked on the nearby trail into the local mountains.

Was it a freight train or a passenger train?

This post was edited

I was leaving Charlotte NC on the Harley, and as I swung my leg across the seat and went to sit, the entire crotch of my worn jeans ripped...wasn't nude, but damned close too it. I rode on home and was just careful to stay covered as best I could, but I have to admit, when I hit the open road and didn't have traffic around me, it felt mighty nice to spread my legs and let the air pass thru....LOL

LOL - Thats the same reason I like the highway pegs on my Harley along with loose fitting jeans - the air rides right up my legs.

This post was edited

Be careful - it is illegal in most of the United States. I used to drive naked often. I got caught in North Carolina once and it has left a big scar on my psychi. A truck driver at a stop light noticed I was naked in the car next to him. He called the police. Several miles down the road I saw them coming after me. I was able to pull shorts on before they reached my door, so when the officer approached I was shirtless but not naked. He made me wait on the side of the road while they contacted the reporting truck driver to get him to come and I.D. me. He wasn't able to come, so they let me go.I drive several different vehicles. When I am in my pick-up truck, and it is summer, I almost never have a shirt on. And I have also noticed that when in a pick-up truck you have a good view of the driver in the car next to you if you are passing them on their right (in the US). I have often seen guys driving nude, or with their pants open.I wish I still could - but I am scared to do so now. If you are arrested for nude driving, you are listed as a 'sex offender." Be careful.
I don't think that you are listed as a sex offender in NC. You may be charged for indecent exposure but you would have to do more than pass someone in the privacy of your own car. Just saying. I will have to do some research to be 100 percent sure.

This post was edited

Enjoy the stories, keep them coming.

This post was edited

haha Cute story. Glad you didn't get in trouble.

This post was edited