RE:shaven not trimmed

I stay trimmed, as the pubes tend to get a little unruly. The wife is either smooth or has a landing strip. She'll sometimes let it grow out, but for the most part she prefers to be smooth.

This post was edited
RE: shaven not trimmed

i trim my wife every other week with a landing strip. we both enjoy the experience & when done trimming i perform oral sex on her. she likes it better & says it feels better to her. i think you do what you want, you lover will enjoy your body either way.

This post was edited

Well , it depends on individuals. But any female would look more cute if shaved pubs or around anus. More over removing pubic hairs is cleanliness. Trimming also cool if it seems to be easy for them. Any ways u look great naturally

This post was edited

I love women however they choose to be. Your choice not for anyone else to criticise, shre the harmony.

This post was edited

I keep myself shaved from the neck down. Don't have much body hair, so it doesn't take much time to shave. I have been smooth for about 30 years now and I love the feel of smooth skin.

This post was edited

n naturism, we are accepted as we are: hairy, little hairy or shaved.I understand that some women have a need to shave and others need to keep "a secret garden". Personally, I'm rather hairy but it is natural, but shave once or twice a year for personal convenience.

This post was edited

I like it natural. No trim and not shaved. I think u look better and it feels better when having sex. That just my opinion.

This post was edited