Waited too long!

Seems like ages since we had some new Who!

Theres going to be a clip on BBC's children in need this Friday. Who's looking forward to the new series?
All seems to have gone a bit quiet in here!

This topic was edited
RE: Waited too long!

Have you been watching Class? I'm quite enjoying it.

This post was edited

Seems like ages since we had some new Who! Theres going to be a clip on BBC's children in need this Friday. Who's looking forward to the new series?All seems to have gone a bit quiet in here!There was a rumor posted this week that there may be a total revamp before the next series. It said that Capaldi was going to be replaced. Only Christmas special is in the can.

This post was edited

Seems like ages since we had some new Who! Theres going to be a clip on BBC's children in need this Friday. Who's looking forward to the new series?All seems to have gone a bit quiet in here!There was a rumor posted this week that there may be a total revamp before the next series. It said that Capaldi was going to be replaced. Only Christmas special is in the can.

A number of episodes have been filmed so I don't think that they will be replacing him yet. It may be he goes at the end before The new show runner takes over but I hope not!
Loving Class it's got that torchwood adult vibe that regular who can't do!

This post was edited

Class is different in the same way that Torchwood and the Sarah Jane Adventures were. All good though.

This post was edited

I've been looking forward to the new series/season of DW for a while. The animated remake of The Power of the Daleks premiers on BBC America on Saturday, so that will make the wait a little easier.

This post was edited

I don't think they would replace until eason 11, at least. And I hope they don't. I didn't like Capaldi at first but now I really like him! But I'll miss Clara...

This post was edited